Ray Winstone Joins the Cast of the POINT BREAK Remake!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
After braving the oncoming floodwaters in Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH, Ray Winstone is now ready to take down a gang of bank-robbing surfers! He has just joined the cast of the POINT BREAK remake.
Variety reports that the actor has signed on to play the veteran partner to Luke Bracey’s Johnny Utah character (the role originally held by Gary Busey).
In Katherine Bigelow’s 1991 film, the character was the precinct fuck-up, whose theory that the gang of bank robbers they were tracking had ties to the surfing community was laughed at and immediately dismissed by his colleagues (until, of course, it proved to be true).
This casting news comes hot on the heels of some additional details that were released earlier today. Check out the details here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 252 total posts 252 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 229 total posts 229 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 210 total posts 209 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 147 total posts 147 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 208 total posts 123 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 118 total posts 74 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 73 total posts 61 posts