Ray Winstone Joins the Cast of the POINT BREAK Remake!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
After braving the oncoming floodwaters in Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH, Ray Winstone is now ready to take down a gang of bank-robbing surfers! He has just joined the cast of the POINT BREAK remake.
Variety reports that the actor has signed on to play the veteran partner to Luke Bracey’s Johnny Utah character (the role originally held by Gary Busey).
In Katherine Bigelow’s 1991 film, the character was the precinct fuck-up, whose theory that the gang of bank robbers they were tracking had ties to the surfing community was laughed at and immediately dismissed by his colleagues (until, of course, it proved to be true).
This casting news comes hot on the heels of some additional details that were released earlier today. Check out the details here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 130 total posts 130 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 114 total posts 114 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 163 total posts 80 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 98 total posts 56 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 332 total posts 37 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 200 total posts 36 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 95 total posts 34 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 41 total posts 30 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 88 total posts 27 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 73 total posts 24 posts