Helter Skelter!! NBC Orders 13 Episodes Of AQUARIUS, About An Undercover Cop Keeping An Eye On Charles Manson!!
TV’s serial-killer fad continues. In addition to “Hannibal,” “Criminal Minds,” “The Following” and so on we’re getting “X-Files” icon David Duchovny as an undercover LAPD cop targeting Charles Manson in “Aquarius.”
The series, the latest set during the “Mad Men” era, is being masterminded by John McNamera, who previously created the acclaimed but short-lived “Profit” (1996) and “Eyes” (2005).
The series begins before Manson’s murder spree, and the Aug. 9, 1969 Sharon Tate murder will not be depicted during the series’ first season.
By the time he turned to murder in his early 30s, Manson had accumulated an eyebrow-raising rap sheet dating back to Manson’s early teens.
“Aquarius” is not to be mistaken for the Manson series being developed by Bret Easton Ellis (“The Canyons”) and Rob Zombie (“Halloween”) over at Fox.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 272 total posts 207 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 131 total posts 70 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 421 total posts 65 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 275 total posts 46 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 53 total posts 32 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 203 total posts 20 posts
- BIG HERO 6 Coming To Disney Infinity 2.0!! And STAR WARS!? -- 20 total posts 20 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 11 total posts 11 posts