‘Kung Fu Shit Don’t Work On Me!!’ Hercules Has Seen Tonight’s Almost-Last JUSTIFIED!!
Justified 5.11 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to “Get Low” screenwriter Chris Provenzano.
What says FX?
“Raylan puts pressure on every criminal in town as a ploy to arrest Darryl Crowe Jr., while Boyd and Duffy enlist an unlikely ally to fight off cartel killers.”
Is Constable Bob Sweeney the unlikely ally recruited to fight off the cartel killers? Because that would be awesome.
Patton Oswalt is not in this episode.
“Every criminal in town.” Any faces we haven’t seen in a while?
Really those faces belong to Boyd and Wynn.
Incarcerated Detroit mobster Theo Tonin had a big offscreen role last week. Does Adam Arkin appear this week?
How is Rachel working out as the new boss? Does she issue orders Raylan chooses to ignore?
You’ll never know she’s the new boss if you missed last week’s installment.
Is Mary Steenbergen’s character back this week?
She is referenced but remains offscreen. We’ll have to learn later why such a big actress was hired to hang out with Jere Burns’ character.
What’s doing with Ava?
She gets a visit from old boyfriend Raylan Givens, who offers her a deal.
How does it start?
With Wynn Duffy describing his murder of Boyd Crowder to Yuen’s many henchmen.
The big news?
A character we’ve not seen since the season premiere turns up late in the episode.
What else is FX not telling us?
Raylan demonstrates he is a hard man.
Tim Olyphant. Alicia Witt. Dewey’s car smoke. “Kung Fu shit don’t work on me!” “This ain’t exactly a stealth bomber.” “I was not kicked out.” “You cut your hair.” “Don’t make me repeat the question.” “But I’m gonna hurt you first.” “Nice and hot!” “Root beer, something.”
What’s not so good?
A whore’s decision to use her camera-phone strikes me as a little too convenient.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I did,” admits Raylan.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 209 total posts 68 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 377 total posts 50 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 96 total posts 47 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 140 total posts 32 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 188 total posts 30 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 45 total posts 27 posts
- Meet The GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Disney Infinity Style!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts