New Images from SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Offer New Faces and Old Favorites!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
The Playlist has some new stills from SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR. Robert Rodriguez’s follow-up to his 2005 film based on the acclaimed graphic novels from Frank Miller is all set to offer more in the way of stylized noir setting (as is evident in the images below), along with everyone's favorite characters and a healthy amount of violence and badassery.
Fans (both of the comics and the earlier film) and been waiting on this one for quite a while, and here’s just a little taste of what we will get when the film opens on August 22nd.
Check it out below.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 146 total posts 19 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 22 total posts 10 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 20 total posts 7 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 218 total posts 7 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 230 total posts 5 posts
- AICN HORROR: Amazing and horrific things happened at this year’s San Diego Comic Con. This was one of them! -- 24 total posts 4 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 23 total posts 4 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 526 total posts 4 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 135 total posts 3 posts
- SDCC '14: First footage of Batman vs Superman screens!!! Now w/ hi-res look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!! -- 811 total posts 3 posts