New Images from SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Offer New Faces and Old Favorites!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
The Playlist has some new stills from SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR. Robert Rodriguez’s follow-up to his 2005 film based on the acclaimed graphic novels from Frank Miller is all set to offer more in the way of stylized noir setting (as is evident in the images below), along with everyone's favorite characters and a healthy amount of violence and badassery.
Fans (both of the comics and the earlier film) and been waiting on this one for quite a while, and here’s just a little taste of what we will get when the film opens on August 22nd.
Check it out below.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 138 total posts 39 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 283 total posts 38 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 70 total posts 34 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 154 total posts 16 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 139 total posts 16 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 370 total posts 14 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 175 total posts 14 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 39 total posts 10 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 25 total posts 9 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 44 total posts 6 posts