Check out a sweet new poster and TV spot for DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES, you maniacs!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. We humans done fucked up and with every bit of promotional material that comes out for DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES it becomes more and more clear that we're going to be paying the price for it.
I guess if these films are truly prequels we kinda know the human race isn't going to last long, but the vibe I'm getting from the series so far is much more in the reboot territory and that means anything can happen.
We've got two new things to look at right now. First up is a new poster, debuted by the good folks over at Collider. Caesar ain't happy.
Next up is a TV spot that aired tonight during the big finale of The Walking Dead.
Yep, we're doomed. That's okay, though. We deserve it. I'm totally on the apes' side.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 245 total posts 245 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 177 total posts 176 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 203 total posts 119 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 114 total posts 71 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 351 total posts 56 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 220 total posts 56 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 62 total posts 50 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 105 total posts 44 posts