Mark Ruffalo and Keira Knightley Make Precious Music Together In The Very Precious-Looking BEGIN AGAIN!
Writer-director John Carney scored a sleeper hit with 2006's ONCE, the lovely little tale of two songwriters deeply in love with one another. Eight years later, he's returning to the songwriting racket to hopefully recapture some of that crowd-pleasing magic that's been absent from his subsequent films.
BEGIN AGAIN stars Mark Ruffalo as a recently shit-canned music executive who sees breakout potential in a young singer-songwriter played by Keira Knightley. Being that they're both down on their luck, they decide to record her debut album on the fly all over New York City. It's a really cute concept, and it looks like an obnoxiously cute film - but I love the actors, so I'll more than likely give it a shot. Here's the brand new trailer (which, just to give you an idea of the audience they're chasing, premiered on THE TODAY SHOW this morning):
BEGIN AGAIN hits theaters on July 4th, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 157 total posts 74 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 94 total posts 52 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 198 total posts 34 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 328 total posts 33 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 91 total posts 30 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 38 total posts 27 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 87 total posts 26 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 71 total posts 22 posts