Mark Ruffalo and Keira Knightley Make Precious Music Together In The Very Precious-Looking BEGIN AGAIN!
Writer-director John Carney scored a sleeper hit with 2006's ONCE, the lovely little tale of two songwriters deeply in love with one another. Eight years later, he's returning to the songwriting racket to hopefully recapture some of that crowd-pleasing magic that's been absent from his subsequent films.
BEGIN AGAIN stars Mark Ruffalo as a recently shit-canned music executive who sees breakout potential in a young singer-songwriter played by Keira Knightley. Being that they're both down on their luck, they decide to record her debut album on the fly all over New York City. It's a really cute concept, and it looks like an obnoxiously cute film - but I love the actors, so I'll more than likely give it a shot. Here's the brand new trailer (which, just to give you an idea of the audience they're chasing, premiered on THE TODAY SHOW this morning):
BEGIN AGAIN hits theaters on July 4th, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 138 total posts 39 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 283 total posts 38 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 70 total posts 34 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 154 total posts 16 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 139 total posts 16 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 370 total posts 14 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 175 total posts 14 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 39 total posts 10 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 25 total posts 9 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 44 total posts 6 posts