Mark Wahlberg says "Say hi to your mothership for me" in the new teaser poster for TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
This newest T4: AGE OF EXTINCTION poster feels like a mix of SUPER 8 and the first 3 TRANSFORMERS flicks, with its dusk-hued field juxtaposed with that MASSIVE FRIGGIN' SPACESHIP that honestly looks like it's about to suck up Marky Mark's house in a tractor beam. I like that they didn't feel the need to plaster the title all over this, especially considering there's no obvious signifiers like Optimus or Bumblebee, or any cars of any kind for that matter. This is the kind of large-scale imagery that sticks in the minds of theatergoers; we can only hope that this installment finally does a competent job of balancing the GIANT FRIGGIN' ROBOTS and the, you know, people stuff.
TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION feels the vibration on June 27th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 138 total posts 39 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 283 total posts 38 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 70 total posts 34 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 154 total posts 16 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 139 total posts 16 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 370 total posts 14 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 175 total posts 14 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 39 total posts 10 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 25 total posts 9 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 44 total posts 6 posts