Mark Wahlberg says "Say hi to your mothership for me" in the new teaser poster for TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
This newest T4: AGE OF EXTINCTION poster feels like a mix of SUPER 8 and the first 3 TRANSFORMERS flicks, with its dusk-hued field juxtaposed with that MASSIVE FRIGGIN' SPACESHIP that honestly looks like it's about to suck up Marky Mark's house in a tractor beam. I like that they didn't feel the need to plaster the title all over this, especially considering there's no obvious signifiers like Optimus or Bumblebee, or any cars of any kind for that matter. This is the kind of large-scale imagery that sticks in the minds of theatergoers; we can only hope that this installment finally does a competent job of balancing the GIANT FRIGGIN' ROBOTS and the, you know, people stuff.
TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION feels the vibration on June 27th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Rumor Has It Another Character Is Returning To STAR WARS... -- 110 total posts 110 posts
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 230 total posts 102 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 176 total posts 67 posts
- Harry may be crazy about SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR - but so may you -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 202 total posts 37 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 177 total posts 18 posts
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 120 total posts 10 posts
- An Andrew Dominik-written, Justin Lin-directed SHAOLIN TEMPLE remake is in the works! -- 31 total posts 8 posts
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 104 total posts 7 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 392 total posts 6 posts