Mark Wahlberg says "Say hi to your mothership for me" in the new teaser poster for TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
This newest T4: AGE OF EXTINCTION poster feels like a mix of SUPER 8 and the first 3 TRANSFORMERS flicks, with its dusk-hued field juxtaposed with that MASSIVE FRIGGIN' SPACESHIP that honestly looks like it's about to suck up Marky Mark's house in a tractor beam. I like that they didn't feel the need to plaster the title all over this, especially considering there's no obvious signifiers like Optimus or Bumblebee, or any cars of any kind for that matter. This is the kind of large-scale imagery that sticks in the minds of theatergoers; we can only hope that this installment finally does a competent job of balancing the GIANT FRIGGIN' ROBOTS and the, you know, people stuff.
TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION feels the vibration on June 27th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 295 total posts 295 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 382 total posts 224 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 172 total posts 172 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 164 total posts 164 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 407 total posts 81 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 79 total posts 79 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 218 total posts 77 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 60 total posts 60 posts