Mark Wahlberg says "Say hi to your mothership for me" in the new teaser poster for TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
This newest T4: AGE OF EXTINCTION poster feels like a mix of SUPER 8 and the first 3 TRANSFORMERS flicks, with its dusk-hued field juxtaposed with that MASSIVE FRIGGIN' SPACESHIP that honestly looks like it's about to suck up Marky Mark's house in a tractor beam. I like that they didn't feel the need to plaster the title all over this, especially considering there's no obvious signifiers like Optimus or Bumblebee, or any cars of any kind for that matter. This is the kind of large-scale imagery that sticks in the minds of theatergoers; we can only hope that this installment finally does a competent job of balancing the GIANT FRIGGIN' ROBOTS and the, you know, people stuff.
TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION feels the vibration on June 27th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 416 total posts 171 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 261 total posts 162 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 276 total posts 138 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 114 total posts 114 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 267 total posts 106 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 93 total posts 93 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 103 total posts 69 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 187 total posts 64 posts