Only 33,333 More To Go!!
‘How Much Time You Got?’ Hercules Has Seen Tonight’s Antepenultimate JUSTIFIED!!
Justified 5.11 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Benjamin Cavell.
What says FX?
“A shooting close to home forces Raylan and Boyd to decide which lines they're willing to cross.”
Is Art the victim of that “shooting close to home,” as the promo seems to make plain?
The promo does not lie.
Is Mary Steenbergen’s character back this week?
Is Raylan still on vacation?
Now there’s a question!
How does it start?
With Ava Crowder scrubbing Judith’s blood off her hands.
The big news?
With Art incapacitated, his replacement is named. And it’s somebody we’ve met.
What else is FX not telling us?
This is not an episode with a lot of funny.
What’s not so good?
Still no Constable Bob.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Question is, how much time you got?”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 161 total posts 20 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 121 total posts 13 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 339 total posts 12 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 169 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 59 total posts 10 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 60 total posts 8 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 71 total posts 5 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 23 total posts 5 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 160 total posts 5 posts