Check Out James McAvoy in the Red-Band Trailer for FILTH!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
An adaptation of Irvine Welsh's (Trainspotting) novel Filth is coming our way soon, and now we get to take a peek with this new trailer.
The film stars James McAvoy as a magnificent bastard named Bruce Robertson. He's a cop, but pretty much just in title only, as his behavior is comparable to many of the people that he's busting on a regular basis. From the footage shown here, McAvoy looks to be throwing himself into the roll, and it looks like it could be a really fun character to spend a couple of hours with.
The trailer is about as dirty as the title suggests, but it also looks like a ton of bad-natured fun.
The film co-stars Imogen Poots, Jamie Bell, Eddie Marsan, and Jim Broadbent. It is set to hit VOD on April 24th, and in theaters on May 30th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 157 total posts 74 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 94 total posts 52 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 198 total posts 34 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 328 total posts 33 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 91 total posts 30 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 38 total posts 27 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 87 total posts 26 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 71 total posts 22 posts