‘Shit, Danny!!’ Herc’s Seen Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.10!!
Justified 5.10 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Taylor Elmore & Keith Schreier.
What says FX?
“Raylan and Boyd collide on the hunt for Dewey Crowe, while bad blood simmering in the Crowe family finally boils over.”
Did Dewey kill that DEA agent played by Eric Roberts?
He did not. Though a broken pelvis keeps Agent Alex Miller offscreen this week.
Which bad Crowe family blood finally boils over?
As one might intuit from the logline, it’s not talking about Dewey.
What’s up with Danny Crowe, the nutty Daryl Crowe lieutenant who shot Jean Baptiste to death pretty much on a whim?
Google “Edged Weapon Defense.”
What’s doing with Ava?
She has big, bad news for Boyd during the teaser.
How do Raylan and Boyd clash?
Both want Dewey, since Dewey has half the Detroit mafia’s heroin.
Is Raylan still on vacation?
Such as it is.
What’s doing with Art, Tim and Rachel?
Tim and Rachel are wholly absent. Art turns up near episode’s end to shake his head disapprovingly.
How does it start?
With Kendall, trying to coax poop out of Danny’s dog.
The big news?
Faster than you can say “Dickie Bennett,” Jeremy Davies’ name appears in the opening credits.
Mags’ baby boy lives?
He’s in a wheelchair and an orange jumpsuit, but he’s well enough to pick up a phone.
What else is FX not telling us?
Amy Smart and Danny Strong are back in the opening credits as well! And Mary Steenburgen joins the cast this week as a mysterious acquaintance of Wynn Duffy.
Alicia Witt. Raylan rocking the pleather. Dewey’s slot wits and the extraordinary plume of exhaust emanating from Dewey’s heroin car. “It’s going to be golden times for Dewey Crowe!”
What’s not so good?
Still no Constable Bob.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“You ready to be a man?”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 147 total posts 47 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 158 total posts 21 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 75 total posts 19 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 108 total posts 17 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 202 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 34 total posts 6 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 417 total posts 6 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 164 total posts 5 posts
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 294 total posts 4 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 112 total posts 3 posts