‘Shit, Danny!!’ Herc’s Seen Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.10!!
Justified 5.10 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Taylor Elmore & Keith Schreier.
What says FX?
“Raylan and Boyd collide on the hunt for Dewey Crowe, while bad blood simmering in the Crowe family finally boils over.”
Did Dewey kill that DEA agent played by Eric Roberts?
He did not. Though a broken pelvis keeps Agent Alex Miller offscreen this week.
Which bad Crowe family blood finally boils over?
As one might intuit from the logline, it’s not talking about Dewey.
What’s up with Danny Crowe, the nutty Daryl Crowe lieutenant who shot Jean Baptiste to death pretty much on a whim?
Google “Edged Weapon Defense.”
What’s doing with Ava?
She has big, bad news for Boyd during the teaser.
How do Raylan and Boyd clash?
Both want Dewey, since Dewey has half the Detroit mafia’s heroin.
Is Raylan still on vacation?
Such as it is.
What’s doing with Art, Tim and Rachel?
Tim and Rachel are wholly absent. Art turns up near episode’s end to shake his head disapprovingly.
How does it start?
With Kendall, trying to coax poop out of Danny’s dog.
The big news?
Faster than you can say “Dickie Bennett,” Jeremy Davies’ name appears in the opening credits.
Mags’ baby boy lives?
He’s in a wheelchair and an orange jumpsuit, but he’s well enough to pick up a phone.
What else is FX not telling us?
Amy Smart and Danny Strong are back in the opening credits as well! And Mary Steenburgen joins the cast this week as a mysterious acquaintance of Wynn Duffy.
Alicia Witt. Raylan rocking the pleather. Dewey’s slot wits and the extraordinary plume of exhaust emanating from Dewey’s heroin car. “It’s going to be golden times for Dewey Crowe!”
What’s not so good?
Still no Constable Bob.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“You ready to be a man?”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 130 total posts 130 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 114 total posts 114 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 163 total posts 80 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 98 total posts 56 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 332 total posts 37 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 200 total posts 36 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 95 total posts 34 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 41 total posts 30 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 88 total posts 27 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 73 total posts 24 posts