‘That Place Can Be Exhausting!!’ Herc Endorses Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.9!!
Justified 5.9 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Dave Andron & Leonard Chang.
What says FX?
“Raylan partners with a maverick DEA agent (Eric Roberts) whose bad behavior feels uncomfortably familiar, while Boyd makes a hard choice to protect Ava.”
So Raylan’s back to work? How does that sit with Art? What happened to the transfer Raylan requested?
Raylan almost makes it to Florida with a new girl, but that doesn’t work out. He teams with DEA agent Alex Miller while he’s still on vacation.
Does the DEA agent’s behavior remind Rayland of his own?
A bad decision apparently once almost cost Miller his job.
What’s up with Danny Crowe, the nutty Daryl Crowe lieutenant who shot Jean Baptiste to death pretty much on a whim?
His psychotic nature focuses him on another member of Daryl’s crew this week.
Is Boyd’s hard choice to sacrifice some heroin profits?
He agrees to send heroin Ava’s way, but that is probably not his hardest choice this week.
Is Wynn Duffy back this week? How about Art, Tim or Rachel?
Duffy returns around 16 minutes in, but he’s not in his trailer. Art comes in at the end.
How does it start?
With Crowes and fish, just north of Mexico/Texas border.
What’s doing with Dewey?
He fields a complaint from a co-worker and has difficulty managing a global positioning device.
Is Johnny Crowder, a character we’ve known since episode five, really dead?
Word gets back to Raylan that Johnny’s corpse has been identified in Mexico.
The big news?
We finally learn why the series invested in Wood Harris (“The Wire”) and Steve Harris (“The Practice”) as brothers Jay and Roscoe.
What else is FX not telling us?
One of Ava’s fellow prisoners looks a little like a run-down Clea DuVall.
Boyd’s reunion with Raylan. Art’s chat with Raylan. Miller’s exit. “That place can be exhausting.” “Take it out.” “What the hell kind of place is this??” “I’ll take ten percent.” “Would you call this a herd, a gaggle or a flock?” “Reason! Not the need!” “I’ve already torn you so many new assholes you don’t know which one’s the original.”
What’s not so good?
Amy Smart is really gone. Some Zea would have been nice. Some Constable Bob too.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 256 total posts 157 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 400 total posts 155 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 265 total posts 127 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 258 total posts 97 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 89 total posts 89 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 85 total posts 85 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 67 total posts 67 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 96 total posts 62 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 185 total posts 62 posts