‘That Place Can Be Exhausting!!’ Herc Endorses Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.9!!
Justified 5.9 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Dave Andron & Leonard Chang.
What says FX?
“Raylan partners with a maverick DEA agent (Eric Roberts) whose bad behavior feels uncomfortably familiar, while Boyd makes a hard choice to protect Ava.”
So Raylan’s back to work? How does that sit with Art? What happened to the transfer Raylan requested?
Raylan almost makes it to Florida with a new girl, but that doesn’t work out. He teams with DEA agent Alex Miller while he’s still on vacation.
Does the DEA agent’s behavior remind Rayland of his own?
A bad decision apparently once almost cost Miller his job.
What’s up with Danny Crowe, the nutty Daryl Crowe lieutenant who shot Jean Baptiste to death pretty much on a whim?
His psychotic nature focuses him on another member of Daryl’s crew this week.
Is Boyd’s hard choice to sacrifice some heroin profits?
He agrees to send heroin Ava’s way, but that is probably not his hardest choice this week.
Is Wynn Duffy back this week? How about Art, Tim or Rachel?
Duffy returns around 16 minutes in, but he’s not in his trailer. Art comes in at the end.
How does it start?
With Crowes and fish, just north of Mexico/Texas border.
What’s doing with Dewey?
He fields a complaint from a co-worker and has difficulty managing a global positioning device.
Is Johnny Crowder, a character we’ve known since episode five, really dead?
Word gets back to Raylan that Johnny’s corpse has been identified in Mexico.
The big news?
We finally learn why the series invested in Wood Harris (“The Wire”) and Steve Harris (“The Practice”) as brothers Jay and Roscoe.
What else is FX not telling us?
One of Ava’s fellow prisoners looks a little like a run-down Clea DuVall.
Boyd’s reunion with Raylan. Art’s chat with Raylan. Miller’s exit. “That place can be exhausting.” “Take it out.” “What the hell kind of place is this??” “I’ll take ten percent.” “Would you call this a herd, a gaggle or a flock?” “Reason! Not the need!” “I’ve already torn you so many new assholes you don’t know which one’s the original.”
What’s not so good?
Amy Smart is really gone. Some Zea would have been nice. Some Constable Bob too.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 188 total posts 188 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 157 total posts 157 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 189 total posts 106 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 108 total posts 66 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 344 total posts 49 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 206 total posts 42 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 53 total posts 42 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 99 total posts 38 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 83 total posts 34 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 92 total posts 31 posts