‘That Place Can Be Exhausting!!’ Herc Endorses Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.9!!
Justified 5.9 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Dave Andron & Leonard Chang.
What says FX?
“Raylan partners with a maverick DEA agent (Eric Roberts) whose bad behavior feels uncomfortably familiar, while Boyd makes a hard choice to protect Ava.”
So Raylan’s back to work? How does that sit with Art? What happened to the transfer Raylan requested?
Raylan almost makes it to Florida with a new girl, but that doesn’t work out. He teams with DEA agent Alex Miller while he’s still on vacation.
Does the DEA agent’s behavior remind Rayland of his own?
A bad decision apparently once almost cost Miller his job.
What’s up with Danny Crowe, the nutty Daryl Crowe lieutenant who shot Jean Baptiste to death pretty much on a whim?
His psychotic nature focuses him on another member of Daryl’s crew this week.
Is Boyd’s hard choice to sacrifice some heroin profits?
He agrees to send heroin Ava’s way, but that is probably not his hardest choice this week.
Is Wynn Duffy back this week? How about Art, Tim or Rachel?
Duffy returns around 16 minutes in, but he’s not in his trailer. Art comes in at the end.
How does it start?
With Crowes and fish, just north of Mexico/Texas border.
What’s doing with Dewey?
He fields a complaint from a co-worker and has difficulty managing a global positioning device.
Is Johnny Crowder, a character we’ve known since episode five, really dead?
Word gets back to Raylan that Johnny’s corpse has been identified in Mexico.
The big news?
We finally learn why the series invested in Wood Harris (“The Wire”) and Steve Harris (“The Practice”) as brothers Jay and Roscoe.
What else is FX not telling us?
One of Ava’s fellow prisoners looks a little like a run-down Clea DuVall.
Boyd’s reunion with Raylan. Art’s chat with Raylan. Miller’s exit. “That place can be exhausting.” “Take it out.” “What the hell kind of place is this??” “I’ll take ten percent.” “Would you call this a herd, a gaggle or a flock?” “Reason! Not the need!” “I’ve already torn you so many new assholes you don’t know which one’s the original.”
What’s not so good?
Amy Smart is really gone. Some Zea would have been nice. Some Constable Bob too.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 88 total posts 36 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 68 total posts 16 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 121 total posts 14 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 63 total posts 10 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 32 total posts 10 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 245 total posts 8 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 343 total posts 7 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 60 total posts 7 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 274 total posts 6 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 59 total posts 6 posts