‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!!
A few points regarding last week’s weakish installment:
1) The “rich bitch” signage notwithstanding, until I watched “Talking Dead” I did not get that the Bushwood hangings were the result of poor people exacting postapocalyptic vengeance against the rich. “Carry your own 9-irons” might have gotten that idea across a bit more cleanly.
2) I’ve ingested peach schnapps and I’ve ingested moonshine and I’m here to tell you peach schnapps is awesome and moonshine is not.
3) Burning down a house in the woods is often a strong symbolic gesture, but a terrible idea when society has collapsed and there are no longer fire departments.
AMC says of tonight’s “Alone”:
As one group finds what may be an ideal shelter, another group comes to realize that the best protection comes from those around them.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 351 total posts 351 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 588 total posts 268 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 614 total posts 164 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 144 total posts 144 posts
- SDCC '14: First footage of Batman vs Superman screens!!! Now w/ hi-res look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!! -- 778 total posts 113 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 93 total posts 93 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 85 total posts 85 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 71 total posts 71 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- The Girls Come Out To Play In Red-Band Comic Con Trailer For SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR! -- 53 total posts 53 posts