‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!!
A few points regarding last week’s weakish installment:
1) The “rich bitch” signage notwithstanding, until I watched “Talking Dead” I did not get that the Bushwood hangings were the result of poor people exacting postapocalyptic vengeance against the rich. “Carry your own 9-irons” might have gotten that idea across a bit more cleanly.
2) I’ve ingested peach schnapps and I’ve ingested moonshine and I’m here to tell you peach schnapps is awesome and moonshine is not.
3) Burning down a house in the woods is often a strong symbolic gesture, but a terrible idea when society has collapsed and there are no longer fire departments.
AMC says of tonight’s “Alone”:
As one group finds what may be an ideal shelter, another group comes to realize that the best protection comes from those around them.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 41 total posts 34 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 383 total posts 32 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 164 total posts 31 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 262 total posts 24 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 52 total posts 8 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 84 total posts 6 posts
- T-MINUS 3 DAYS(ish) And It’s A Wednesday MiniDocback!! New ‘DOCTOR WHO EXTRA’ BTS Show Announced, Germany To Initially Transmit ‘Deep Breath’ Undubbed, And HornOrSilk Reviews ‘The Abandoned’ Big Finish Audio!! -- 30 total posts 5 posts
- AMC Renews HALT AND CATCH FIRE For Season Two!! -- 24 total posts 5 posts
- FX Renews THE STRAIN For Season Two!! -- 26 total posts 3 posts
1918-2014 -- 40 total posts 2 posts