‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!!
A few points regarding last week’s weakish installment:
1) The “rich bitch” signage notwithstanding, until I watched “Talking Dead” I did not get that the Bushwood hangings were the result of poor people exacting postapocalyptic vengeance against the rich. “Carry your own 9-irons” might have gotten that idea across a bit more cleanly.
2) I’ve ingested peach schnapps and I’ve ingested moonshine and I’m here to tell you peach schnapps is awesome and moonshine is not.
3) Burning down a house in the woods is often a strong symbolic gesture, but a terrible idea when society has collapsed and there are no longer fire departments.
AMC says of tonight’s “Alone”:
As one group finds what may be an ideal shelter, another group comes to realize that the best protection comes from those around them.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 164 total posts 64 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 167 total posts 30 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 112 total posts 21 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 77 total posts 21 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 423 total posts 12 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 203 total posts 8 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 166 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 35 total posts 7 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 65 total posts 5 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 5 total posts 5 posts