‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!!
A few points regarding last week’s weakish installment:
1) The “rich bitch” signage notwithstanding, until I watched “Talking Dead” I did not get that the Bushwood hangings were the result of poor people exacting postapocalyptic vengeance against the rich. “Carry your own 9-irons” might have gotten that idea across a bit more cleanly.
2) I’ve ingested peach schnapps and I’ve ingested moonshine and I’m here to tell you peach schnapps is awesome and moonshine is not.
3) Burning down a house in the woods is often a strong symbolic gesture, but a terrible idea when society has collapsed and there are no longer fire departments.
AMC says of tonight’s “Alone”:
As one group finds what may be an ideal shelter, another group comes to realize that the best protection comes from those around them.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 172 total posts 172 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 145 total posts 145 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 180 total posts 97 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 103 total posts 61 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 341 total posts 46 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 49 total posts 38 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 201 total posts 37 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 97 total posts 36 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 81 total posts 32 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 92 total posts 31 posts