Here comes another look at Laika's newest film, THE BOXTROLLS!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
The general consensus (and my opinion as well) is that Laika is two-for-two so far with CORALINE in 2009 and PARANORMAN in 2012. So far, everything I have seen from this film suggests that it is going to be another winner for Phil Knight and his stop-motion animation company. These teasers haven't given much away but the film looks like it is going to be a lot of fun. We should also just apprectiate that Laika is doing something different from the other mainstream animation studios. Can it live up to the really high expectations that Laika has set for it?
We will find out though when THE BOXTROLLS hits theaters September 26th, 2014.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 247 total posts 247 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 590 total posts 176 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 356 total posts 81 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 71 total posts 71 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 64 total posts 64 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 163 total posts 61 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 40 total posts 38 posts