"Where is Optimus Prime?" The full-length teaser for TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION has arrived!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
Another long-winded human element, but it looks big and badass just the same. Maybe it's just the quick cuts, but the Transformers action looks crazier than ever.
BTW that's Nicola Peltz as Mark Wahlberg's daughter up there in case you were wondering.
Curious to see what you peeps think. Chime in below.
TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION gnashes its metal dino-teeth on June 27th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 135 total posts 52 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 81 total posts 39 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 190 total posts 26 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 35 total posts 25 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 317 total posts 22 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 79 total posts 18 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 77 total posts 16 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 189 total posts 14 posts