‘I Do Not Want To Hear Another Word Of This Story!!’ Herc Endorses Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.8!!
Justified 5.8 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Whistle Past The Graveyard.”
Teleplay is credited to “Get Low” screenwriter Chris Provenzano (“Decoy,” “Shot All To Hell”).
What says FX?
“Raylan chases a missing Crowe, while Boyd and his new partners fight their way back across the border.”
Is Danny Crowe, the nutty Daryl Crowe lieutenant who shot Jean Baptiste to death pretty much on a whim, the Missing Crowe?
Last week Raylan asked Art for a transfer and announced he was headed to Florida to visit his kid. Does “The Following” fixure Natalie Zea reprise Winona Hawkins this week?
Florida has to wait, as the Missing Crowe proves too much a distraction.
Are people who don’t love Winona insane?
Is inmate Gretchen Swift any better to race-traitor girlfriend Ava Crowder this week?
Ava does suffer injury, but not at the hands of Gretchen Swift.
Is Wynn Duffy back this week?
No Wynn this week. Also no Art, Tim or Rachel.
How does it start?
Boyd, with the Crowes, gets bad news in the desert.
What’s doing with Dewey?
He complains of some discomfort.
Is Johnny Crowder, a character we’ve known since episode five, really dead?
Boyd believes so.
Does Adam Arkin return this week as Detroit mob boss Theo Tonin?
This episode is Tonin-free.
The big news?
We get some huge news regarding the Crowe Clan’s history.
What else is FX not telling us? Shitcom icon Kyle Bornheimer and “Boardwalk Empire” vet William Forsythe join the cast this week. And while Raylan is excluded from the episode’s lengthy teaser, he comes loaded with great one-liners for the last 30 minutes.
Does that hillbilly rap theme song mention President Obama?
No. The “Doing it by my lonesome” bit sounds a little like “Doing Obama lonesome” to some perhaps. These are the actual lyrics:
On this lonely road, trying to make it home
Doing it by my lonesome-pissed off who wants some
I'm fighting for my soul, God get at your boy
You try to bogart--fall back, I go hard
On this lonely road, trying to make it home
Doing it by my lonesome-pissed off, who wants some
I see them long hard times to come
Ava naked in the shower. Amy Smart talking about her body in a bikini. Alicia Witt and lots of good Wendy Crowe stuff. Somebody ponied up for AC/DC’s best song. The almost grand theft. “He still wants to cut off your dick.” “You keep asking me that like it’s somehow your business.” “I didn’t say it wasn’t.” “You know that t-shirt?” “I owe you $100.” “Oh no! I think of them like cancer.” “But isn’t that what marshals are supposed to do?” “I want you to find a hole, crawl in it and stay there forever.” “Who will protect you lambs on your journey?” “New deal!”
What’s not so good?
Some Zea would have been nice.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“How about that,” Raylan reacts to the bad news.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 263 total posts 107 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 70 total posts 29 posts
- The Fellows Behind The Big-Screen JUMP STREET (And THE LEGO MOVIE And CLONE HIGH) Plan To Reboot Another Steven J. Cannell Series: THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO!! -- 47 total posts 10 posts
- Capone says AS ABOVE/SO BELOW uses a chilling location to terrifying effect!!! -- 35 total posts 9 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 94 total posts 8 posts
- Amazon To Bring Back Patrick Warburton As Ben Edlund’s TICK?? -- 8 total posts 8 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 276 total posts 6 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of Fox's Batman-Free GOTHAM, Woody’s MAGIC IN THE MOONLIGHT, The Final Season Of BOARDWALK EMPIRE, And The Latest MARVEL, DC, STAR WARS & STAR TREK News!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- Just How Conjoined Is Sarah Paulson In AHS FREAK SHOW?? See For Yourself!! -- 72 total posts 4 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 285 total posts 3 posts