‘Better Get Those Jumper Cables Ready!!’ Herc Loves Tonight’s Almost-Last TRUE DETECTIVE!!
True Detective 1.7 FAQ
What’s it called?
“After You’ve Gone.”
Teleplay is credited to Nic Pizzolatto, the “Killing” vet who scripted all eight episodes of “True Detective.”
What says HBO?
“Hart (Woody Harrelson) and Cohle (Matthew McConaughey) forge a truce to probe a murky string of disappearances that tie to the symbology of the Dora Lange murder and the Tuttle family.”
Is tonight’s entire episode set in 2012?
Pretty much. There are smallish flashbacks to 2006 and 2010 though.
Is Maggie (or anybody) still talking to the 2012 cops?
No. Nobody’s talking to Papania and Gilbough this week except a man on a riding mower.
Does Cohle bone Hart’s wife again this week?
That would be telling.
Are things better between Hart and his teen daughters?
He seems pretty oblivious to their many adult activities (none of which, apparently, touch upon the sex trade).
Do we learn how 2012 Marty Hart makes a living?
We do. We learn he quit the state police in 2006 but carries a .38 and still has “friends on the force.”
How does it start?
2012 Cohle and 2012 Hart enjoy beer together.
The big news?
The next thing Cohle and Hart do is visit Cohle’s storage unit.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Marty Hart goes fishing and catches a whopper.
McConaughey. Harrelson. Hart’s sigh when Cohle produces the VHS. The microwave. “I don’t think I’ve been very clear with you, Rust.” “No, I don’t think it was a dream.” “I took some convincing.” “What I’m saying is I was aware I might have lost my mind.” “Nobody should have this.” “What do you think, Rust?” “Death is not the end.” “That should worry you, mister.”
What’s not so great?
After tonight, only one episode left!
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“My family’s been here a long, long time.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 164 total posts 23 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 124 total posts 16 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 341 total posts 14 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 61 total posts 12 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 170 total posts 12 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 63 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 27 total posts 9 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 73 total posts 7 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 6 total posts 6 posts