‘What’s The Point Of Living??’
Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.12!!
Last week Abraham Ford asserted that mullet boy Eugene “knows exactly what caused this mess.” How Eugene, who seems kinda dopey, convinced Ford of anything should make for an interesting flashback. Also, Rick fled from bed-and-bath intruders and Rosa Espinosa showed off a comely pair of thighs.
Spoilers from the comic book lurk in the text invisible. In the comic Mullet Eugene is a giant liar. He just feeds Ford a story about scientists in Washington so Ford will protect him.
AMC says of “Still”:
A bizarre but enlightening mission is brought on by a group member's simple request.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 140 total posts 140 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 151 total posts 108 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 96 total posts 96 posts
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Trailer for Gregg Araki's WHITE BIRD IN A BLIZZARD, Starring Shailene Woodley and Eva Green! -- 97 total posts 91 posts
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 214 total posts 81 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 158 total posts 80 posts
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 383 total posts 51 posts
- Trailer for NIGHTCRAWLER! "If it bleeds, it leads!" -- 87 total posts 43 posts