‘What’s The Point Of Living??’
Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.12!!
Last week Abraham Ford asserted that mullet boy Eugene “knows exactly what caused this mess.” How Eugene, who seems kinda dopey, convinced Ford of anything should make for an interesting flashback. Also, Rick fled from bed-and-bath intruders and Rosa Espinosa showed off a comely pair of thighs.
Spoilers from the comic book lurk in the text invisible. In the comic Mullet Eugene is a giant liar. He just feeds Ford a story about scientists in Washington so Ford will protect him.
AMC says of “Still”:
A bizarre but enlightening mission is brought on by a group member's simple request.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 177 total posts 177 posts
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 219 total posts 167 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 206 total posts 99 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- Jeff Bridges’ Long Delayed SEVENTH SON Gets A Trailer, A Poster, And February!! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 106 total posts 53 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 68 total posts 46 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 98 total posts 45 posts
- Here’s BBC’s Synopsis Of DOCTOR WHO S08E03: “Robots of Sherwood’ !! -- 43 total posts 43 posts