‘What’s The Point Of Living??’
Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.12!!
Last week Abraham Ford asserted that mullet boy Eugene “knows exactly what caused this mess.” How Eugene, who seems kinda dopey, convinced Ford of anything should make for an interesting flashback. Also, Rick fled from bed-and-bath intruders and Rosa Espinosa showed off a comely pair of thighs.
Spoilers from the comic book lurk in the text invisible. In the comic Mullet Eugene is a giant liar. He just feeds Ford a story about scientists in Washington so Ford will protect him.
AMC says of “Still”:
A bizarre but enlightening mission is brought on by a group member's simple request.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 66 total posts 30 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 272 total posts 27 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 119 total posts 20 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 135 total posts 12 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 38 total posts 9 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 364 total posts 8 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 169 total posts 8 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 22 total posts 6 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 144 total posts 6 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 42 total posts 4 posts