‘What’s The Point Of Living??’
Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.12!!
Last week Abraham Ford asserted that mullet boy Eugene “knows exactly what caused this mess.” How Eugene, who seems kinda dopey, convinced Ford of anything should make for an interesting flashback. Also, Rick fled from bed-and-bath intruders and Rosa Espinosa showed off a comely pair of thighs.
Spoilers from the comic book lurk in the text invisible. In the comic Mullet Eugene is a giant liar. He just feeds Ford a story about scientists in Washington so Ford will protect him.
AMC says of “Still”:
A bizarre but enlightening mission is brought on by a group member's simple request.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 144 total posts 61 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 86 total posts 44 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 192 total posts 28 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 320 total posts 25 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 35 total posts 25 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 83 total posts 22 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 82 total posts 21 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 190 total posts 15 posts