‘There Will Be A Reckoning!!’ Hercules Eats Up Tonight’s Return Of HANNIBAL!!
Hannibal 2.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to series mastermind Bryan Fuller and Steven Lightfoot (“Trou Normand,” “Roti,” “Savoureux”).
What says NBC?
“Will (Hugh Dancy) is determined to fight for his innocence as Hannibal (Mads Mikkelsen) and Jack (Laurence Fishburne) try to wrap their heads around the fact he's behind bars. Meanwhile, Alana (Caroline Dhavernas) faces a strained relationship with Will while Kade Purnell (Cynthia Nixon) with the FBI pays him a visit.”
Is Mason Verger in the opener?
No. But Lecter’s nemesis from the “Hannibal” movie will be along this season.
Is Will Graham released from the asylum this week?
He is not.
Tell us about Cynthia Nixon’s FBI girl!
She’s investigating all the unpleasantness that resulted in Will’s incarceration.
How does it start?
With an exciting flash-forward. Dr. Lecter carves raw meat with a knife that catches the reflection of Jack Crawford. Then: “12 weeks earlier.”
What’s doing with the title character?
“You’re the new Will Graham,” Beverly Katz tells Dr. Lecter. Indeed, it’s Lecter to whom Crawford looks for psychological profiling now that Will is unavailable.
The big news?
Will’s incarceration does not prevent the FBI from consulting Will on new cases -- any more than it will prevent the FBI from consulting an incarcerated Lecter.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Despite having his organs so recently removed by Abel Gideon, asylum administrator Frederick Chilton is back on the job and behaving like his old self.
And what of Gideon’s surgical assistant Freddie Lounds?
Wholly absent. Perhaps she’s one to new tattlecrimes?
“I never feel guilty about eating anything.” “He was a flounder.” “These are his discards.” “Frederick, you have tested me.” Winston. Alana’s kiss. The dunking tanks. The antlerman. The lightsaber metronome.
What’s not so good?
No Freddy Lounds.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Not with any of the regulars, but with another of the series’ haunting visuals.
10 p.m. Friday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 300 total posts 144 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 103 total posts 62 posts
- The Fellows Behind The Big-Screen JUMP STREET (And THE LEGO MOVIE And CLONE HIGH) Plan To Reboot Another Steven J. Cannell Series: THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO!! -- 53 total posts 16 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 101 total posts 15 posts
- Capone says AS ABOVE/SO BELOW uses a chilling location to terrifying effect!!! -- 39 total posts 13 posts
- Amazon To Bring Back Patrick Warburton As Ben Edlund’s TICK?? -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 276 total posts 6 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 287 total posts 5 posts
- Just How Conjoined Is Sarah Paulson In AHS FREAK SHOW?? See For Yourself!! -- 72 total posts 4 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of Fox's Batman-Free GOTHAM, Woody’s MAGIC IN THE MOONLIGHT, The Final Season Of BOARDWALK EMPIRE, And The Latest MARVEL, DC, STAR WARS & STAR TREK News!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 4 total posts 4 posts