‘If Abed Sees A Hamburger We’ll All Travel In Time!’ Hercules Quite Enjoys Tonight’s Return Of COMMUNITY!!
Community 5.8 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Bondage and Beta Male Sexuality”
What says NBC?
“Professor Duncan decides it's time to seduce Britta and Jeff counsels him on how to close the deal. Meanwhile, Britta runs into some old friends and realizes that they have moved on from their shared anarchist views of the past. Abed runs afoul of Professor Hickey when he accidentally damages some drawings Hickey has been laboring over. When Hickey restrains Abed as punishment, the two wind up spending some meaningful time together. Meanwhile, Chang finds himself performing an impromptu one-man show for a ghostly audience.”
Is Chang the usual waste of the audience’s time this week?
Chang’s plotline has a funny idea about ghosts in denial. But I believe it would have been funnier in the hands of Alison Brie.
Do Hickey’s drawings depict the taking down of “perps”?
Abed accuses Hickey of doodling chickens. But it turns out they are not chickens!
Who is Professor Duncan again?
John Oliver’s character. He was a big part of the “Community” pilot (I’m guessing intended as a regular) but has only manifested a recurring presence, despite apparently being a member of the Greendale faculty and close friends with Winger.
Britta is hot for John Oliver?
In the very first scene, Jeff asks Duncan if he likes Britta because Britta does not like Duncan.
Do Art and Raylan finally discuss why Art punched him in that bar?
How does it start?
“Jeff,” begins Duncan, “we’ve known each other a long time, right?”
The big news?
Jeff comes to a realization about Britta.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Dane Cook will not find this episode as funny as you will.
It’s worth tuning in just for the episode-ending “Shining” joke. Also, Jonathan Banks. The thoroughness with which Abed destroys Hickey’s drawings. “Get ready to stop.” “What part would you have me be disinterested in?” “I was vulnerable enough to do something really stupid.”
What’s not so good?
Not enough Alison Brie.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Oddly. With Duncan and Pelton and a “discussion” of a Tex-Mex outing.
8 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 253 total posts 152 posts
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 139 total posts 139 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 254 total posts 117 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! UPDATE RE: UPCOMING UK TIME CHANGE!! -- 84 total posts 84 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 151 total posts 60 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 113 total posts 57 posts
- Gaze Upon the Trailer for Tim Burton's BIG EYES! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 67 total posts 39 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 449 total posts 38 posts