‘If Abed Sees A Hamburger We’ll All Travel In Time!’ Hercules Quite Enjoys Tonight’s Return Of COMMUNITY!!
Community 5.8 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Bondage and Beta Male Sexuality”
What says NBC?
“Professor Duncan decides it's time to seduce Britta and Jeff counsels him on how to close the deal. Meanwhile, Britta runs into some old friends and realizes that they have moved on from their shared anarchist views of the past. Abed runs afoul of Professor Hickey when he accidentally damages some drawings Hickey has been laboring over. When Hickey restrains Abed as punishment, the two wind up spending some meaningful time together. Meanwhile, Chang finds himself performing an impromptu one-man show for a ghostly audience.”
Is Chang the usual waste of the audience’s time this week?
Chang’s plotline has a funny idea about ghosts in denial. But I believe it would have been funnier in the hands of Alison Brie.
Do Hickey’s drawings depict the taking down of “perps”?
Abed accuses Hickey of doodling chickens. But it turns out they are not chickens!
Who is Professor Duncan again?
John Oliver’s character. He was a big part of the “Community” pilot (I’m guessing intended as a regular) but has only manifested a recurring presence, despite apparently being a member of the Greendale faculty and close friends with Winger.
Britta is hot for John Oliver?
In the very first scene, Jeff asks Duncan if he likes Britta because Britta does not like Duncan.
Do Art and Raylan finally discuss why Art punched him in that bar?
How does it start?
“Jeff,” begins Duncan, “we’ve known each other a long time, right?”
The big news?
Jeff comes to a realization about Britta.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Dane Cook will not find this episode as funny as you will.
It’s worth tuning in just for the episode-ending “Shining” joke. Also, Jonathan Banks. The thoroughness with which Abed destroys Hickey’s drawings. “Get ready to stop.” “What part would you have me be disinterested in?” “I was vulnerable enough to do something really stupid.”
What’s not so good?
Not enough Alison Brie.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Oddly. With Duncan and Pelton and a “discussion” of a Tex-Mex outing.
8 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 106 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 277 total posts 21 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 512 total posts 15 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 35 total posts 12 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts