‘If Abed Sees A Hamburger We’ll All Travel In Time!’ Hercules Quite Enjoys Tonight’s Return Of COMMUNITY!!
Community 5.8 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Bondage and Beta Male Sexuality”
What says NBC?
“Professor Duncan decides it's time to seduce Britta and Jeff counsels him on how to close the deal. Meanwhile, Britta runs into some old friends and realizes that they have moved on from their shared anarchist views of the past. Abed runs afoul of Professor Hickey when he accidentally damages some drawings Hickey has been laboring over. When Hickey restrains Abed as punishment, the two wind up spending some meaningful time together. Meanwhile, Chang finds himself performing an impromptu one-man show for a ghostly audience.”
Is Chang the usual waste of the audience’s time this week?
Chang’s plotline has a funny idea about ghosts in denial. But I believe it would have been funnier in the hands of Alison Brie.
Do Hickey’s drawings depict the taking down of “perps”?
Abed accuses Hickey of doodling chickens. But it turns out they are not chickens!
Who is Professor Duncan again?
John Oliver’s character. He was a big part of the “Community” pilot (I’m guessing intended as a regular) but has only manifested a recurring presence, despite apparently being a member of the Greendale faculty and close friends with Winger.
Britta is hot for John Oliver?
In the very first scene, Jeff asks Duncan if he likes Britta because Britta does not like Duncan.
Do Art and Raylan finally discuss why Art punched him in that bar?
How does it start?
“Jeff,” begins Duncan, “we’ve known each other a long time, right?”
The big news?
Jeff comes to a realization about Britta.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Dane Cook will not find this episode as funny as you will.
It’s worth tuning in just for the episode-ending “Shining” joke. Also, Jonathan Banks. The thoroughness with which Abed destroys Hickey’s drawings. “Get ready to stop.” “What part would you have me be disinterested in?” “I was vulnerable enough to do something really stupid.”
What’s not so good?
Not enough Alison Brie.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Oddly. With Duncan and Pelton and a “discussion” of a Tex-Mex outing.
8 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 164 total posts 23 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 124 total posts 16 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 341 total posts 14 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 61 total posts 12 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 170 total posts 12 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 63 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 27 total posts 9 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 73 total posts 7 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 6 total posts 6 posts