‘If Abed Sees A Hamburger We’ll All Travel In Time!’ Hercules Quite Enjoys Tonight’s Return Of COMMUNITY!!
Community 5.8 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Bondage and Beta Male Sexuality”
What says NBC?
“Professor Duncan decides it's time to seduce Britta and Jeff counsels him on how to close the deal. Meanwhile, Britta runs into some old friends and realizes that they have moved on from their shared anarchist views of the past. Abed runs afoul of Professor Hickey when he accidentally damages some drawings Hickey has been laboring over. When Hickey restrains Abed as punishment, the two wind up spending some meaningful time together. Meanwhile, Chang finds himself performing an impromptu one-man show for a ghostly audience.”
Is Chang the usual waste of the audience’s time this week?
Chang’s plotline has a funny idea about ghosts in denial. But I believe it would have been funnier in the hands of Alison Brie.
Do Hickey’s drawings depict the taking down of “perps”?
Abed accuses Hickey of doodling chickens. But it turns out they are not chickens!
Who is Professor Duncan again?
John Oliver’s character. He was a big part of the “Community” pilot (I’m guessing intended as a regular) but has only manifested a recurring presence, despite apparently being a member of the Greendale faculty and close friends with Winger.
Britta is hot for John Oliver?
In the very first scene, Jeff asks Duncan if he likes Britta because Britta does not like Duncan.
Do Art and Raylan finally discuss why Art punched him in that bar?
How does it start?
“Jeff,” begins Duncan, “we’ve known each other a long time, right?”
The big news?
Jeff comes to a realization about Britta.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Dane Cook will not find this episode as funny as you will.
It’s worth tuning in just for the episode-ending “Shining” joke. Also, Jonathan Banks. The thoroughness with which Abed destroys Hickey’s drawings. “Get ready to stop.” “What part would you have me be disinterested in?” “I was vulnerable enough to do something really stupid.”
What’s not so good?
Not enough Alison Brie.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Oddly. With Duncan and Pelton and a “discussion” of a Tex-Mex outing.
8 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 398 total posts 241 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 169 total posts 128 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 140 total posts 54 posts
- Amazon To Bring Back Patrick Warburton As Ben Edlund’s TICK?? -- 24 total posts 24 posts
- The Fellows Behind The Big-Screen JUMP STREET (And THE LEGO MOVIE And CLONE HIGH) Plan To Reboot Another Steven J. Cannell Series: THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO!! -- 61 total posts 24 posts
- Capone says AS ABOVE/SO BELOW uses a chilling location to terrifying effect!!! -- 46 total posts 20 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 302 total posts 20 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 288 total posts 18 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 192 total posts 6 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of Fox's Batman-Free GOTHAM, Woody’s MAGIC IN THE MOONLIGHT, The Final Season Of BOARDWALK EMPIRE, And The Latest MARVEL, DC, STAR WARS & STAR TREK News!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 6 total posts 6 posts