THE CONJURING 2 Gets a Release Date!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
After the success of THE CONJURING over the summer, Warner Bros. has decided to give the sequel a bit of a promotion. THR reports that THE CONJURING 2 a release date of October 23, 2015 - just in time for Halloween.
It's a confident move, considering how the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY series has been owning October the past few years. But that series is definitley beginning to show its age, and THE CONJURING is a fresh face with a lot of potential. Should it be forced up against another PA flick, I have no doubts that it could hold its own at the box office. The sequel comes in addition to the creepy doll spin-off, ANNABELLE, that was announced last year, and has already begun casting.
What do you guys think? Are you excited for a sequel? The continued adventures of Ed and Lorraine Warren?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 30 total posts 3 posts
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 220 total posts 2 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 39 total posts 2 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 12 total posts 1 post
-- 23 total posts 1 post