THE CONJURING 2 Gets a Release Date!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
After the success of THE CONJURING over the summer, Warner Bros. has decided to give the sequel a bit of a promotion. THR reports that THE CONJURING 2 a release date of October 23, 2015 - just in time for Halloween.
It's a confident move, considering how the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY series has been owning October the past few years. But that series is definitley beginning to show its age, and THE CONJURING is a fresh face with a lot of potential. Should it be forced up against another PA flick, I have no doubts that it could hold its own at the box office. The sequel comes in addition to the creepy doll spin-off, ANNABELLE, that was announced last year, and has already begun casting.
What do you guys think? Are you excited for a sequel? The continued adventures of Ed and Lorraine Warren?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 138 total posts 10 posts
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 168 total posts 3 posts
- An Andrew Dominik-written, Justin Lin-directed SHAOLIN TEMPLE remake is in the works! -- 25 total posts 2 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 160 total posts 1 post
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 110 total posts 1 post
- The First Official Teaser For AMERICAN HORROR STORY: FREAKSHOW!! -- 49 total posts 1 post
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 111 total posts 1 post
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 98 total posts 1 post
- "She Never Left..." Teaser Trailer for THE WOMAN IN BLACK: ANGEL OF DEATH! -- 33 total posts 1 post