THE CONJURING 2 Gets a Release Date!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
After the success of THE CONJURING over the summer, Warner Bros. has decided to give the sequel a bit of a promotion. THR reports that THE CONJURING 2 a release date of October 23, 2015 - just in time for Halloween.
It's a confident move, considering how the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY series has been owning October the past few years. But that series is definitley beginning to show its age, and THE CONJURING is a fresh face with a lot of potential. Should it be forced up against another PA flick, I have no doubts that it could hold its own at the box office. The sequel comes in addition to the creepy doll spin-off, ANNABELLE, that was announced last year, and has already begun casting.
What do you guys think? Are you excited for a sequel? The continued adventures of Ed and Lorraine Warren?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 381 total posts 380 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 233 total posts 137 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 174 total posts 46 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 298 total posts 36 posts
- Will Ferrell to play Russ Meyer in RUSS & ROGER GO BEYOND! -- 29 total posts 29 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 458 total posts 29 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 310 total posts 23 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 117 total posts 21 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 118 total posts 21 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 358 total posts 19 posts