THE CONJURING 2 Gets a Release Date!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
After the success of THE CONJURING over the summer, Warner Bros. has decided to give the sequel a bit of a promotion. THR reports that THE CONJURING 2 a release date of October 23, 2015 - just in time for Halloween.
It's a confident move, considering how the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY series has been owning October the past few years. But that series is definitley beginning to show its age, and THE CONJURING is a fresh face with a lot of potential. Should it be forced up against another PA flick, I have no doubts that it could hold its own at the box office. The sequel comes in addition to the creepy doll spin-off, ANNABELLE, that was announced last year, and has already begun casting.
What do you guys think? Are you excited for a sequel? The continued adventures of Ed and Lorraine Warren?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 135 total posts 52 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 81 total posts 39 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 190 total posts 26 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 35 total posts 25 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 317 total posts 22 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 79 total posts 18 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 77 total posts 16 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 189 total posts 14 posts