THE CONJURING 2 Gets a Release Date!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
After the success of THE CONJURING over the summer, Warner Bros. has decided to give the sequel a bit of a promotion. THR reports that THE CONJURING 2 a release date of October 23, 2015 - just in time for Halloween.
It's a confident move, considering how the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY series has been owning October the past few years. But that series is definitley beginning to show its age, and THE CONJURING is a fresh face with a lot of potential. Should it be forced up against another PA flick, I have no doubts that it could hold its own at the box office. The sequel comes in addition to the creepy doll spin-off, ANNABELLE, that was announced last year, and has already begun casting.
What do you guys think? Are you excited for a sequel? The continued adventures of Ed and Lorraine Warren?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 163 total posts 163 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 250 total posts 95 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 76 total posts 76 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 188 total posts 73 posts
- Here come a remake that will really make you feel old - Sony is fast tracking a remake to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! -- 122 total posts 38 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 68 total posts 37 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1781 total posts 28 posts
- Scott Glenn Joins Charlie Cox, Vincent D’Onofrio, Rosario Dawson, Elden Henson and Deborah Ann Woll For Netflix’s DAREDEVIL Series!! -- 69 total posts 26 posts