Holy Shit, This GODZILLA Trailer!
I just came from the eye doctor and my pupils are dilated as hell. But when this dropped in the inbox, I had to write about it. First, is this a genuine SEQUEL to the classic 1954 movie? Because if so... that's terrific. I love that it's not a remake but a revival of this franchise. Second, Bryan Cranston looks to have ALL THE FEELS in this trailer, and that's fine by me. It seems like a tribute of sorts to Takashi Shimura. His presence in a GODZILLA movie excites me and assures me that yes, this is a Serious Treatment. Gareth Edwards seems to have made a movie that touches on exactly the themes and emotions of the original. Personally, I can't wait for Godzilla to tear us all a new one this summer. Here's the trailer:
GODZILLA opens May 16.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 441 total posts 51 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 146 total posts 42 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 63 total posts 39 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 85 total posts 21 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 62 total posts 16 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 116 total posts 10 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 155 total posts 10 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 87 total posts 10 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 625 total posts 9 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 610 total posts 8 posts