Holy Shit, This GODZILLA Trailer!
I just came from the eye doctor and my pupils are dilated as hell. But when this dropped in the inbox, I had to write about it. First, is this a genuine SEQUEL to the classic 1954 movie? Because if so... that's terrific. I love that it's not a remake but a revival of this franchise. Second, Bryan Cranston looks to have ALL THE FEELS in this trailer, and that's fine by me. It seems like a tribute of sorts to Takashi Shimura. His presence in a GODZILLA movie excites me and assures me that yes, this is a Serious Treatment. Gareth Edwards seems to have made a movie that touches on exactly the themes and emotions of the original. Personally, I can't wait for Godzilla to tear us all a new one this summer. Here's the trailer:
GODZILLA opens May 16.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 311 total posts 35 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 177 total posts 13 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 213 total posts 11 posts
- Meryl Streep Bewitches the First INTO THE WOODS Poster! -- 61 total posts 10 posts
- Here’s A 4+ Minute Clip From THE EQUALIZER!! -- 61 total posts 7 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 109 total posts 7 posts