Holy Shit, This GODZILLA Trailer!
I just came from the eye doctor and my pupils are dilated as hell. But when this dropped in the inbox, I had to write about it. First, is this a genuine SEQUEL to the classic 1954 movie? Because if so... that's terrific. I love that it's not a remake but a revival of this franchise. Second, Bryan Cranston looks to have ALL THE FEELS in this trailer, and that's fine by me. It seems like a tribute of sorts to Takashi Shimura. His presence in a GODZILLA movie excites me and assures me that yes, this is a Serious Treatment. Gareth Edwards seems to have made a movie that touches on exactly the themes and emotions of the original. Personally, I can't wait for Godzilla to tear us all a new one this summer. Here's the trailer:
GODZILLA opens May 16.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 164 total posts 112 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 167 total posts 60 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 82 total posts 30 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 78 total posts 25 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 43 total posts 21 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 356 total posts 20 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 69 total posts 16 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 66 total posts 13 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 249 total posts 12 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 280 total posts 12 posts