WE'RE THE MILLERS Is Getting A Sequel Which Has A Writer!!
WE’RE THE MILLERS made nearly $270 million off of a $37 million budget, thus a sequel…at the very least…seemed likely.
And that’s exactly what looks to be happening, with MADE OF HONOR and DUE DATE scripter
Adam Sztykiel being brought in. The original film’s stars (Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Will Poulter and Emma Roberts)…
…are expected to come back, although no deals are in place. Director Rawson Marshall Thurber also is due to return.
…says THIS piece at THR.
In 2008, Thurber helmed the hit DODGEBALL: A TRUE UNDERDOG STORY - that film had balls.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 220 total posts 121 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 344 total posts 99 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 197 total posts 59 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 171 total posts 48 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 82 total posts 46 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 207 total posts 46 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 38 total posts 22 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 49 total posts 20 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 374 total posts 18 posts