WE'RE THE MILLERS Is Getting A Sequel Which Has A Writer!!
WE’RE THE MILLERS made nearly $270 million off of a $37 million budget, thus a sequel…at the very least…seemed likely.
And that’s exactly what looks to be happening, with MADE OF HONOR and DUE DATE scripter
Adam Sztykiel being brought in. The original film’s stars (Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Will Poulter and Emma Roberts)…
…are expected to come back, although no deals are in place. Director Rawson Marshall Thurber also is due to return.
…says THIS piece at THR.
In 2008, Thurber helmed the hit DODGEBALL: A TRUE UNDERDOG STORY - that film had balls.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 177 total posts 177 posts
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 219 total posts 167 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 206 total posts 99 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- Jeff Bridges’ Long Delayed SEVENTH SON Gets A Trailer, A Poster, And February!! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 106 total posts 53 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 68 total posts 46 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 98 total posts 45 posts
- Here’s BBC’s Synopsis Of DOCTOR WHO S08E03: “Robots of Sherwood’ !! -- 43 total posts 43 posts