WE'RE THE MILLERS Is Getting A Sequel Which Has A Writer!!
WE’RE THE MILLERS made nearly $270 million off of a $37 million budget, thus a sequel…at the very least…seemed likely.
And that’s exactly what looks to be happening, with MADE OF HONOR and DUE DATE scripter
Adam Sztykiel being brought in. The original film’s stars (Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Will Poulter and Emma Roberts)…
…are expected to come back, although no deals are in place. Director Rawson Marshall Thurber also is due to return.
…says THIS piece at THR.
In 2008, Thurber helmed the hit DODGEBALL: A TRUE UNDERDOG STORY - that film had balls.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Herc Is Underwhelmed By Cuaron’s Bad Robot Pilot BELIEVE!! -- 43 total posts 21 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 131 total posts 11 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 304 total posts 10 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 95 total posts 8 posts
- Jon Favreau Still Contemplating A Trip To The MAGIC KINGDOM! -- 31 total posts 5 posts
-- 31 total posts 4 posts
- ‘That Place Can Be Exhausting!!’ Herc Endorses Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.9!! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- Papa Vinyard's Oscar Sunday: MANHATTAN MELODRAMA (1934) -- 21 total posts 3 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 322 total posts 3 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews NEIGHBORS! -- 23 total posts 2 posts