‘You’ll Get Used To It!!’
Herc’s Seen JUSTIFIED 5.7!!
Justified 5.7 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to VJ Boyd (“Kin,” “Get Drew”).
What says FX?
“Boyd and the Crowes fly South for a crucial drug score, while Raylan pursues a small time grifter with big time enemies.”
What’s doing with Danny Crowe, the nutty Daryl Crowe lieutenant who shot Jean Baptiste to death pretty much on a whim?
He does not behave out of character this week.
Is inmate Gretchen Swift any better to race-traitor girlfriend Ava Crowder this week?
Gretchen doesn’t knee Ava in the groin or anything, but she is still not beyond giving Ava the odd dirty look.
Who played the hottest of the inmates, Penny, in last week’s episode?
That was Danielle Panabaker. She played James Woods’ daughter on “Shark” for two seasons before she went on to big-screen remakes of “Friday The 13th” (2009) and “The Crazies” (2010). She also played Daisy McClusky, the stewardess who helped Roger Sterling land the big General Motors account on “Mad Men.”
Do Art and Raylan finally discuss why Art punched him in that bar?
Art has assigned Raylan to handling “walk-ins.”
How does it start?
Brothers Daryl and Danny load a bag with rifles to do Boyd’s bidding.
What’s doing with Dewey?
He keeps busy with a calendar.
Does Adam Arkin return this week as Detroit mob boss Theo Tonin?
The big news?
A character we’ve known since season one may meet his or her demise this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
Raylan has a chat with Art that made me wonder if Art is doomed. (Admittedly, I may be the only viewer wondering this.)
Alicia Witt. Amy Smart. Larry Salmaron’s storyline. Gary Basaraba, the Jag dealer from “Mad Men,” as a chubby bad man. The threat to Candace’s elbow. The nerd in the basement. The promise of Natalie Zea’s return. “They will pay me my $250,000 while you get anally raped in prison.” “Good news is you will find out soon enough.” “Wow!” “He was surprisingly fleet.” “Come on, I love this guy. Let me catch him.” “Technology to reply to a post is decades away.” “This is every single time?” “What if I teach you how to be caller number seven?” “You’ll forgive me if I don’t process this right now while you’re standing here in my office uninvited.” “No, cousin, it does not.”
What’s not so good?
No Wynn Duffy this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Tell Mr. Yuen we have a problem.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 356 total posts 329 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 160 total posts 31 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 267 total posts 14 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 66 total posts 12 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 39 total posts 11 posts
- TERMINATOR: GENESIS to be a sequel, reboot, and prequel all at the same time!?! -- 462 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 111 total posts 8 posts