‘You’ll Get Used To It!!’
Herc’s Seen JUSTIFIED 5.7!!
Justified 5.7 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to VJ Boyd (“Kin,” “Get Drew”).
What says FX?
“Boyd and the Crowes fly South for a crucial drug score, while Raylan pursues a small time grifter with big time enemies.”
What’s doing with Danny Crowe, the nutty Daryl Crowe lieutenant who shot Jean Baptiste to death pretty much on a whim?
He does not behave out of character this week.
Is inmate Gretchen Swift any better to race-traitor girlfriend Ava Crowder this week?
Gretchen doesn’t knee Ava in the groin or anything, but she is still not beyond giving Ava the odd dirty look.
Who played the hottest of the inmates, Penny, in last week’s episode?
That was Danielle Panabaker. She played James Woods’ daughter on “Shark” for two seasons before she went on to big-screen remakes of “Friday The 13th” (2009) and “The Crazies” (2010). She also played Daisy McClusky, the stewardess who helped Roger Sterling land the big General Motors account on “Mad Men.”
Do Art and Raylan finally discuss why Art punched him in that bar?
Art has assigned Raylan to handling “walk-ins.”
How does it start?
Brothers Daryl and Danny load a bag with rifles to do Boyd’s bidding.
What’s doing with Dewey?
He keeps busy with a calendar.
Does Adam Arkin return this week as Detroit mob boss Theo Tonin?
The big news?
A character we’ve known since season one may meet his or her demise this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
Raylan has a chat with Art that made me wonder if Art is doomed. (Admittedly, I may be the only viewer wondering this.)
Alicia Witt. Amy Smart. Larry Salmaron’s storyline. Gary Basaraba, the Jag dealer from “Mad Men,” as a chubby bad man. The threat to Candace’s elbow. The nerd in the basement. The promise of Natalie Zea’s return. “They will pay me my $250,000 while you get anally raped in prison.” “Good news is you will find out soon enough.” “Wow!” “He was surprisingly fleet.” “Come on, I love this guy. Let me catch him.” “Technology to reply to a post is decades away.” “This is every single time?” “What if I teach you how to be caller number seven?” “You’ll forgive me if I don’t process this right now while you’re standing here in my office uninvited.” “No, cousin, it does not.”
What’s not so good?
No Wynn Duffy this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Tell Mr. Yuen we have a problem.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 171 total posts 136 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 255 total posts 124 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 80 total posts 80 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews THE RAID 2: BERANDAL! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- A New Scene From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 114 total posts 42 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 84 total posts 25 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 90 total posts 24 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 97 total posts 21 posts