Tony Jaa's PROTECTOR 2 trailer will make you manifest sympathetic bruises!
Hey folks, Harry here... Watching Tony Jaa in action is something I've missed. Back in 2010, we got ONG BAK 3, which was the last full on Tony Jaa film we've had. And I don't know about you, but I've been going through withdrawls ever since. THE RAID provided me with a momentary relief - and RAID 2 is supposedly going to destroy our collective action hungry minds... but right now - having watched Tony Jaa doing the insanity that only Tony Jaa can do... In addition, this is the first Tony Jaa film since ONG BAK 2 that reteams him with the director that broke him into international action movie fame, Prachya Pinkaew!!! Also - we get RZA in this one! The trailer already has me flinching! Here, check it out!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 127 total posts 30 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 293 total posts 28 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 152 total posts 23 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 306 total posts 19 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 113 total posts 16 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 112 total posts 15 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 762 total posts 9 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 438 total posts 9 posts