Tony Jaa's PROTECTOR 2 trailer will make you manifest sympathetic bruises!
Hey folks, Harry here... Watching Tony Jaa in action is something I've missed. Back in 2010, we got ONG BAK 3, which was the last full on Tony Jaa film we've had. And I don't know about you, but I've been going through withdrawls ever since. THE RAID provided me with a momentary relief - and RAID 2 is supposedly going to destroy our collective action hungry minds... but right now - having watched Tony Jaa doing the insanity that only Tony Jaa can do... In addition, this is the first Tony Jaa film since ONG BAK 2 that reteams him with the director that broke him into international action movie fame, Prachya Pinkaew!!! Also - we get RZA in this one! The trailer already has me flinching! Here, check it out!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 467 total posts 81 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 245 total posts 67 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 196 total posts 51 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1491 total posts 48 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 729 total posts 38 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 43 total posts 33 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 62 total posts 29 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 166 total posts 21 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 60 total posts 19 posts