Tony Jaa's PROTECTOR 2 trailer will make you manifest sympathetic bruises!
Hey folks, Harry here... Watching Tony Jaa in action is something I've missed. Back in 2010, we got ONG BAK 3, which was the last full on Tony Jaa film we've had. And I don't know about you, but I've been going through withdrawls ever since. THE RAID provided me with a momentary relief - and RAID 2 is supposedly going to destroy our collective action hungry minds... but right now - having watched Tony Jaa doing the insanity that only Tony Jaa can do... In addition, this is the first Tony Jaa film since ONG BAK 2 that reteams him with the director that broke him into international action movie fame, Prachya Pinkaew!!! Also - we get RZA in this one! The trailer already has me flinching! Here, check it out!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Herc Is Underwhelmed By Cuaron’s Bad Robot Pilot BELIEVE!! -- 27 total posts 5 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 299 total posts 5 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 123 total posts 3 posts
- Meet your new FANTASTIC FOUR!! -- 1651 total posts 2 posts
- Atom Egoyan's West Memphis Three Drama DEVIL'S KNOT Gets A Suitably Dramatic Trailer! -- 16 total posts 2 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 321 total posts 2 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews NEIGHBORS! -- 22 total posts 1 post
2010-2014 -- 28 total posts 1 post
- AICN COMICS Podcast: MOON KNIGHT! STARLIGHT! QUANTUM & WOODY: THE GOAT! THE AUTEUR! & More! -- 2 total posts 1 post