‘You Don’t Know The Half Of It!!’ Hercules Loves Tonight’s Antepenultimate TRUE DETECTIVE!!
True Detective 1.6 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Nic Pizzolatto, the “Killing” vet who scripted all eight episodes of “True Detective.”
What says HBO?
“Maggie sheds light on Cohle's activities in 2002, when his relationship with Hart fractured and he quit the force.”
Is the whole episode from the perspective of Hart’s wife?
Cohle’s done, but Hart’s still talking to the 2012 cops too this week.
Does the episode confine itself to the decade bookended by 2002 and 2012?
Does Cohle bone Hart’s wife this week?
A tall, skinny brunette bangs on Rust Cohle’s door this week. She’s wearing high heels and she’s got a bottle of booze in her hand.
Are things better between Hart and his teen daughters?
I was going to say no, but he doesn’t actually strike either of them this week.
I gather 2012 Rust Cohle tends bar. Do we learn how 2012 Marty Hart makes a living?
How does it start?
Hart has a chat with a pair of jailed young men arrested for statutory rape.
The big news?
We learn something about 2012 Maggie in the first few minutes.
What else is HBO not telling us?
“Boardwalk Empire” icon Shea Whigham returns as the 2002 version of the preacher the detectives interviewed in 1995.
McConaughey. Harrelson. Monaghan. The bag of tampons. Cohle’s advice to a murderer. The minister’s self-closing doors. “You tell me how I feel? That’s patronizing.” “Something went real wrong with him. A long time ago.” “Has all the makings of a good time.” “I think I want you to fuck me in my ass.” “You don’t know the half of it.” “Nice hook, Marty.”
What’s not so great?
After tonight, only two episodes left. And you are going to hate the wait for next week’s excellent installment.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Actually, why don’t you buy me a beer?”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 23 total posts 19 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 720 total posts 6 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 419 total posts 6 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 377 total posts 5 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 29 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR: Dr. Karen Oughton checks out four fear-filled films from Film4 FrightFest 2014: THE LAST SHOWING! SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR! THE GUEST! DOC OF THE DEAD! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- A New Clip From STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 31 total posts 2 posts
- Harry may be crazy about SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR - but so may you -- 569 total posts 2 posts
- Badger Narrates The DRUNK HISTORY Finale!! HOUDINI Finale!! ROYAL PAINS Finale!! RIZZOLI & ISLES Finale!! HARD KNOCKS Finale!! New TALENT, CARTER, GEAR, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR, WIZARD!! The Chenbot On LETTERMAN!! Brienne Of Tarth On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- "Do you understand what it's like to be a genius?!!" Dan Harmon takes his show on the road in this trailer for HARMONTOWN! -- 19 total posts 1 post