‘You Don’t Know The Half Of It!!’ Hercules Loves Tonight’s Antepenultimate TRUE DETECTIVE!!
True Detective 1.6 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Nic Pizzolatto, the “Killing” vet who scripted all eight episodes of “True Detective.”
What says HBO?
“Maggie sheds light on Cohle's activities in 2002, when his relationship with Hart fractured and he quit the force.”
Is the whole episode from the perspective of Hart’s wife?
Cohle’s done, but Hart’s still talking to the 2012 cops too this week.
Does the episode confine itself to the decade bookended by 2002 and 2012?
Does Cohle bone Hart’s wife this week?
A tall, skinny brunette bangs on Rust Cohle’s door this week. She’s wearing high heels and she’s got a bottle of booze in her hand.
Are things better between Hart and his teen daughters?
I was going to say no, but he doesn’t actually strike either of them this week.
I gather 2012 Rust Cohle tends bar. Do we learn how 2012 Marty Hart makes a living?
How does it start?
Hart has a chat with a pair of jailed young men arrested for statutory rape.
The big news?
We learn something about 2012 Maggie in the first few minutes.
What else is HBO not telling us?
“Boardwalk Empire” icon Shea Whigham returns as the 2002 version of the preacher the detectives interviewed in 1995.
McConaughey. Harrelson. Monaghan. The bag of tampons. Cohle’s advice to a murderer. The minister’s self-closing doors. “You tell me how I feel? That’s patronizing.” “Something went real wrong with him. A long time ago.” “Has all the makings of a good time.” “I think I want you to fuck me in my ass.” “You don’t know the half of it.” “Nice hook, Marty.”
What’s not so great?
After tonight, only two episodes left. And you are going to hate the wait for next week’s excellent installment.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Actually, why don’t you buy me a beer?”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 479 total posts 198 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 299 total posts 149 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 328 total posts 82 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 255 total posts 35 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 223 total posts 33 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 590 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 208 total posts 15 posts