‘You Don’t Know The Half Of It!!’ Hercules Loves Tonight’s Antepenultimate TRUE DETECTIVE!!
True Detective 1.6 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Nic Pizzolatto, the “Killing” vet who scripted all eight episodes of “True Detective.”
What says HBO?
“Maggie sheds light on Cohle's activities in 2002, when his relationship with Hart fractured and he quit the force.”
Is the whole episode from the perspective of Hart’s wife?
Cohle’s done, but Hart’s still talking to the 2012 cops too this week.
Does the episode confine itself to the decade bookended by 2002 and 2012?
Does Cohle bone Hart’s wife this week?
A tall, skinny brunette bangs on Rust Cohle’s door this week. She’s wearing high heels and she’s got a bottle of booze in her hand.
Are things better between Hart and his teen daughters?
I was going to say no, but he doesn’t actually strike either of them this week.
I gather 2012 Rust Cohle tends bar. Do we learn how 2012 Marty Hart makes a living?
How does it start?
Hart has a chat with a pair of jailed young men arrested for statutory rape.
The big news?
We learn something about 2012 Maggie in the first few minutes.
What else is HBO not telling us?
“Boardwalk Empire” icon Shea Whigham returns as the 2002 version of the preacher the detectives interviewed in 1995.
McConaughey. Harrelson. Monaghan. The bag of tampons. Cohle’s advice to a murderer. The minister’s self-closing doors. “You tell me how I feel? That’s patronizing.” “Something went real wrong with him. A long time ago.” “Has all the makings of a good time.” “I think I want you to fuck me in my ass.” “You don’t know the half of it.” “Nice hook, Marty.”
What’s not so great?
After tonight, only two episodes left. And you are going to hate the wait for next week’s excellent installment.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Actually, why don’t you buy me a beer?”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 516 total posts 130 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 291 total posts 113 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 209 total posts 64 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1494 total posts 51 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 78 total posts 45 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 54 total posts 44 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 734 total posts 43 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 186 total posts 41 posts
- A Preview Of SQUICKERWONKERS!! A New Book From LOST’s Evangeline Lilly - She's Bringing It To Comic Con This Week!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts