THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY TRAILER IS HERE! What a buncha a-holes.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. So, The Guardians of the Galaxy trailer is finally here and it's awesome. It's pretty much a color-timed, shortened version of their Comic-Con sizzle reel, but that's a pretty awesome move because I saw that footage turn 6,000 Comic-Con attendees into drooling fanboys... well, maybe not turn them into that... they kind of already were, but you know what I mean. This footage melted the cynical, jaded nerd hearts there and I expect it'll do the same now.
What I love about this footage is the fun tone it puts out there. There's a Robert Downey Jr. level charm coming from Chris Pratt here and I'm so damn excited to see this full beast.
Now, get hooked on a feeling and meet the Guardians of the Galaxy:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 207 total posts 66 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 374 total posts 47 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 88 total posts 39 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 139 total posts 31 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 186 total posts 28 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 41 total posts 23 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 71 total posts 19 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 558 total posts 18 posts