By Richard Hatch’s Sideburns!! John Wesley Shipp Joins CW’s THE FLASH Reboot!!
In a move that recalls 1970s cast member Richard Hatch joining Ron Moore’s 21st century reboot of “Battlestar Galactica,” John Wesley Shipp has joined the pilot of The CW’s 2014 pilot for “The Flash.”
In CBS’ 1990 version of “The Flash,” which ran one season, Shipp played lead character Barry Allen, the same fellow played in the new pilot by Grant Gustin.
There’s no word regarding whom Shipp will play, but the plan is to have him recur should the project go to series. (I’m rooting for Shipp to play Golden Age Flash Jay Garrick.)
Allen, a police scientist, is granted super-speed by a lab accident. He first appeared in DC Comics’ Showcase #4, published October 1956.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 105 total posts 73 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 404 total posts 64 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 177 total posts 29 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 33 total posts 20 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 92 total posts 16 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 21 total posts 15 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 102 total posts 9 posts