The second trailer for Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
Following that trailer we got back in December, we now have a closer look at Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE via this second full-length trailer. This one seems to be playing up the thriller aspect over the metaphysical philosophizing of the previous marketing materials, and there's some striking imagery in here with an almost-Nolan level of intense spectacle. I'm hoping that the complicated morality of the subject matter doesn't get shoved aside for third-act craziness, but either way, this is looking much smarter than your average studio (or, these days, Johnny Depp) tentpole.
TRANSCENDENCE, um, transcends on April 18th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 138 total posts 86 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 164 total posts 57 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 73 total posts 21 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 74 total posts 21 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 40 total posts 18 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 354 total posts 18 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 66 total posts 13 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 249 total posts 12 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 280 total posts 12 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 65 total posts 12 posts