The second trailer for Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
Following that trailer we got back in December, we now have a closer look at Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE via this second full-length trailer. This one seems to be playing up the thriller aspect over the metaphysical philosophizing of the previous marketing materials, and there's some striking imagery in here with an almost-Nolan level of intense spectacle. I'm hoping that the complicated morality of the subject matter doesn't get shoved aside for third-act craziness, but either way, this is looking much smarter than your average studio (or, these days, Johnny Depp) tentpole.
TRANSCENDENCE, um, transcends on April 18th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 293 total posts 293 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 366 total posts 208 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 165 total posts 165 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 160 total posts 160 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 218 total posts 77 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 401 total posts 75 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 107 total posts 58 posts