The second trailer for Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
Following that trailer we got back in December, we now have a closer look at Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE via this second full-length trailer. This one seems to be playing up the thriller aspect over the metaphysical philosophizing of the previous marketing materials, and there's some striking imagery in here with an almost-Nolan level of intense spectacle. I'm hoping that the complicated morality of the subject matter doesn't get shoved aside for third-act craziness, but either way, this is looking much smarter than your average studio (or, these days, Johnny Depp) tentpole.
TRANSCENDENCE, um, transcends on April 18th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 155 total posts 72 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 91 total posts 49 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 196 total posts 32 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 326 total posts 31 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 91 total posts 30 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 37 total posts 26 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 86 total posts 25 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 71 total posts 22 posts