Herc’s Seen JUSTIFIED 5.6!!
Justified 5.6 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Kill The Messenger.”
Teleplay is credited to “Better Off Ted” vet Ingrid Escajeda (“Foot Chase”).
What says FX?
“Raylan is out for revenge after Alison is attacked. Meanwhile, Boyd scrambles to protect Ava.”
What’s doing with Danny Crowe, the Daryl Crowe lieutenant who shot Jean Baptiste to death pretty much on a whim?
His maniacal nature continues to be much in evidence.
Does Boyd pay a visit to the tiny guard’s hospital room this week?
Danny Strong, who plays tiny guard Albert Fikus, does not appear in this episode.
How does it start?
Remember how the last episode ended, with Raylan telling boss Art Mullen that dead FBI agent Jerry Barkley wasn’t the lawman at the Augustine execution? This episode starts with Raylan meeting Art at that Honky Tonk we see in the promo.
Oh! Is that where Art punches Raylan’s clock in the promo?
It is. The punch arrives less than a minute in.
Does Art punch Raylan for covering up Raylan’s involvement in the Augustine execution?
As Raylan struggles to his feet, Art exits into the rain without offering explanation.
What’s doing with Dewey?
This week he hopes to facilitate a new plan by selling the pool that Raylan shot up.
Does Adam Arkin return this week as Detroit mob boss Theo Tonin?
He does not.
The big news?
Daryl Crowe Jr. undertakes a new alliance.
What else is FX not telling us?
Ava’s new prison home is a lot grimmer than the one depicted in “Orange Is The New Black.” Casey McCarthy (“Daredevil”) joins the csat as two-fisted inmate Gretchen Swift. Groundlings vet Heather Olt (“Scandal”) takes a straight role as Ava’s new bunkmate Nikki.
The fabulous Alicia Witt as Wendy, still by far the brainiest of the Crowes. Rachel Brooks channeling a bit of Karen Sisco. Daryl’s reaction to Raylan’s theory regarding the fate of a hardware store owner. “Your brother’s a world-class dumb-ass, no offence.” “I was miserable.” “What’s the job?”
What’s not so great?
Given his behavior, I’m confused as to how Danny Crowe has managed to live this long.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Boyd makes an offer.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 113 total posts 113 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 243 total posts 88 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 176 total posts 61 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 68 total posts 37 posts
- Here come a remake that will really make you feel old - Sony is fast tracking a remake to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! -- 120 total posts 36 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1780 total posts 27 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 133 total posts 23 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 104 total posts 22 posts