Herc’s Seen JUSTIFIED 5.6!!
Justified 5.6 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Kill The Messenger.”
Teleplay is credited to “Better Off Ted” vet Ingrid Escajeda (“Foot Chase”).
What says FX?
“Raylan is out for revenge after Alison is attacked. Meanwhile, Boyd scrambles to protect Ava.”
What’s doing with Danny Crowe, the Daryl Crowe lieutenant who shot Jean Baptiste to death pretty much on a whim?
His maniacal nature continues to be much in evidence.
Does Boyd pay a visit to the tiny guard’s hospital room this week?
Danny Strong, who plays tiny guard Albert Fikus, does not appear in this episode.
How does it start?
Remember how the last episode ended, with Raylan telling boss Art Mullen that dead FBI agent Jerry Barkley wasn’t the lawman at the Augustine execution? This episode starts with Raylan meeting Art at that Honky Tonk we see in the promo.
Oh! Is that where Art punches Raylan’s clock in the promo?
It is. The punch arrives less than a minute in.
Does Art punch Raylan for covering up Raylan’s involvement in the Augustine execution?
As Raylan struggles to his feet, Art exits into the rain without offering explanation.
What’s doing with Dewey?
This week he hopes to facilitate a new plan by selling the pool that Raylan shot up.
Does Adam Arkin return this week as Detroit mob boss Theo Tonin?
He does not.
The big news?
Daryl Crowe Jr. undertakes a new alliance.
What else is FX not telling us?
Ava’s new prison home is a lot grimmer than the one depicted in “Orange Is The New Black.” Casey McCarthy (“Daredevil”) joins the csat as two-fisted inmate Gretchen Swift. Groundlings vet Heather Olt (“Scandal”) takes a straight role as Ava’s new bunkmate Nikki.
The fabulous Alicia Witt as Wendy, still by far the brainiest of the Crowes. Rachel Brooks channeling a bit of Karen Sisco. Daryl’s reaction to Raylan’s theory regarding the fate of a hardware store owner. “Your brother’s a world-class dumb-ass, no offence.” “I was miserable.” “What’s the job?”
What’s not so great?
Given his behavior, I’m confused as to how Danny Crowe has managed to live this long.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Boyd makes an offer.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 416 total posts 30 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1471 total posts 28 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 205 total posts 27 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 716 total posts 25 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 166 total posts 21 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 157 total posts 12 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 20 total posts 10 posts
- AICN COMICS Q&@: Russ Sheath talks to artist Humberto Ramos about his new sketchbook MY MARVELS: Vol 2! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 136 total posts 5 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 46 total posts 5 posts