Herc’s Seen JUSTIFIED 5.6!!
Justified 5.6 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Kill The Messenger.”
Teleplay is credited to “Better Off Ted” vet Ingrid Escajeda (“Foot Chase”).
What says FX?
“Raylan is out for revenge after Alison is attacked. Meanwhile, Boyd scrambles to protect Ava.”
What’s doing with Danny Crowe, the Daryl Crowe lieutenant who shot Jean Baptiste to death pretty much on a whim?
His maniacal nature continues to be much in evidence.
Does Boyd pay a visit to the tiny guard’s hospital room this week?
Danny Strong, who plays tiny guard Albert Fikus, does not appear in this episode.
How does it start?
Remember how the last episode ended, with Raylan telling boss Art Mullen that dead FBI agent Jerry Barkley wasn’t the lawman at the Augustine execution? This episode starts with Raylan meeting Art at that Honky Tonk we see in the promo.
Oh! Is that where Art punches Raylan’s clock in the promo?
It is. The punch arrives less than a minute in.
Does Art punch Raylan for covering up Raylan’s involvement in the Augustine execution?
As Raylan struggles to his feet, Art exits into the rain without offering explanation.
What’s doing with Dewey?
This week he hopes to facilitate a new plan by selling the pool that Raylan shot up.
Does Adam Arkin return this week as Detroit mob boss Theo Tonin?
He does not.
The big news?
Daryl Crowe Jr. undertakes a new alliance.
What else is FX not telling us?
Ava’s new prison home is a lot grimmer than the one depicted in “Orange Is The New Black.” Casey McCarthy (“Daredevil”) joins the csat as two-fisted inmate Gretchen Swift. Groundlings vet Heather Olt (“Scandal”) takes a straight role as Ava’s new bunkmate Nikki.
The fabulous Alicia Witt as Wendy, still by far the brainiest of the Crowes. Rachel Brooks channeling a bit of Karen Sisco. Daryl’s reaction to Raylan’s theory regarding the fate of a hardware store owner. “Your brother’s a world-class dumb-ass, no offence.” “I was miserable.” “What’s the job?”
What’s not so great?
Given his behavior, I’m confused as to how Danny Crowe has managed to live this long.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Boyd makes an offer.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 109 total posts 25 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 180 total posts 16 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 308 total posts 13 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 55 total posts 13 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 185 total posts 10 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 17 total posts 10 posts
- Trailer for OUT OF PRINT, a documentary about the New Beverly Theater and the importance of preserving 35mm exhibition! -- 35 total posts 9 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 18 total posts 8 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 68 total posts 7 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 389 total posts 6 posts