Herc’s Seen JUSTIFIED 5.6!!
Justified 5.6 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Kill The Messenger.”
Teleplay is credited to “Better Off Ted” vet Ingrid Escajeda (“Foot Chase”).
What says FX?
“Raylan is out for revenge after Alison is attacked. Meanwhile, Boyd scrambles to protect Ava.”
What’s doing with Danny Crowe, the Daryl Crowe lieutenant who shot Jean Baptiste to death pretty much on a whim?
His maniacal nature continues to be much in evidence.
Does Boyd pay a visit to the tiny guard’s hospital room this week?
Danny Strong, who plays tiny guard Albert Fikus, does not appear in this episode.
How does it start?
Remember how the last episode ended, with Raylan telling boss Art Mullen that dead FBI agent Jerry Barkley wasn’t the lawman at the Augustine execution? This episode starts with Raylan meeting Art at that Honky Tonk we see in the promo.
Oh! Is that where Art punches Raylan’s clock in the promo?
It is. The punch arrives less than a minute in.
Does Art punch Raylan for covering up Raylan’s involvement in the Augustine execution?
As Raylan struggles to his feet, Art exits into the rain without offering explanation.
What’s doing with Dewey?
This week he hopes to facilitate a new plan by selling the pool that Raylan shot up.
Does Adam Arkin return this week as Detroit mob boss Theo Tonin?
He does not.
The big news?
Daryl Crowe Jr. undertakes a new alliance.
What else is FX not telling us?
Ava’s new prison home is a lot grimmer than the one depicted in “Orange Is The New Black.” Casey McCarthy (“Daredevil”) joins the csat as two-fisted inmate Gretchen Swift. Groundlings vet Heather Olt (“Scandal”) takes a straight role as Ava’s new bunkmate Nikki.
The fabulous Alicia Witt as Wendy, still by far the brainiest of the Crowes. Rachel Brooks channeling a bit of Karen Sisco. Daryl’s reaction to Raylan’s theory regarding the fate of a hardware store owner. “Your brother’s a world-class dumb-ass, no offence.” “I was miserable.” “What’s the job?”
What’s not so great?
Given his behavior, I’m confused as to how Danny Crowe has managed to live this long.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Boyd makes an offer.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 485 total posts 204 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 300 total posts 150 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 328 total posts 82 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 225 total posts 35 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 255 total posts 35 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 590 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 23 total posts 23 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 209 total posts 16 posts