Herc’s Seen JUSTIFIED 5.6!!
Justified 5.6 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Kill The Messenger.”
Teleplay is credited to “Better Off Ted” vet Ingrid Escajeda (“Foot Chase”).
What says FX?
“Raylan is out for revenge after Alison is attacked. Meanwhile, Boyd scrambles to protect Ava.”
What’s doing with Danny Crowe, the Daryl Crowe lieutenant who shot Jean Baptiste to death pretty much on a whim?
His maniacal nature continues to be much in evidence.
Does Boyd pay a visit to the tiny guard’s hospital room this week?
Danny Strong, who plays tiny guard Albert Fikus, does not appear in this episode.
How does it start?
Remember how the last episode ended, with Raylan telling boss Art Mullen that dead FBI agent Jerry Barkley wasn’t the lawman at the Augustine execution? This episode starts with Raylan meeting Art at that Honky Tonk we see in the promo.
Oh! Is that where Art punches Raylan’s clock in the promo?
It is. The punch arrives less than a minute in.
Does Art punch Raylan for covering up Raylan’s involvement in the Augustine execution?
As Raylan struggles to his feet, Art exits into the rain without offering explanation.
What’s doing with Dewey?
This week he hopes to facilitate a new plan by selling the pool that Raylan shot up.
Does Adam Arkin return this week as Detroit mob boss Theo Tonin?
He does not.
The big news?
Daryl Crowe Jr. undertakes a new alliance.
What else is FX not telling us?
Ava’s new prison home is a lot grimmer than the one depicted in “Orange Is The New Black.” Casey McCarthy (“Daredevil”) joins the csat as two-fisted inmate Gretchen Swift. Groundlings vet Heather Olt (“Scandal”) takes a straight role as Ava’s new bunkmate Nikki.
The fabulous Alicia Witt as Wendy, still by far the brainiest of the Crowes. Rachel Brooks channeling a bit of Karen Sisco. Daryl’s reaction to Raylan’s theory regarding the fate of a hardware store owner. “Your brother’s a world-class dumb-ass, no offence.” “I was miserable.” “What’s the job?”
What’s not so great?
Given his behavior, I’m confused as to how Danny Crowe has managed to live this long.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Boyd makes an offer.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 392 total posts 52 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 77 total posts 45 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 24 total posts 24 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 171 total posts 23 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 35 total posts 14 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 89 total posts 13 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 18 total posts 12 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 24 total posts 11 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 219 total posts 7 posts