JURASSIC WORLD to shoot in 35mm and 65mm, plus cinematographer announced!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I like this trend of big franchise movies sticking with film. First JJ Abrams announced he's shooting Star Wars on film and now we have Colin Trevorrow announcing that JURASSIC WORLD will not only shot on film, but it'll shoot in both 35mm and 65mm, which means it's likely that there'll be sections done all IMAX style like The Dark Knight.
Trevorrow also announced John Schwartzman will be the cinematographer. Schwartzman shot Benny & Joon, The Rock, Armageddon, Seabiscuit and more recently The Green Hornet and The Amazing Spider-Man.
Here's Trevorrow's original tweet:
Shit's getting real, you guys. A new Jurassic Park, a new Star Wars, a new Avengers, a Batman and Superman movie... My geek heart's all a-flutter!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 130 total posts 130 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 114 total posts 114 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 163 total posts 80 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 98 total posts 56 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 332 total posts 37 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 200 total posts 36 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 95 total posts 34 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 41 total posts 30 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 88 total posts 27 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 73 total posts 24 posts