JURASSIC WORLD to shoot in 35mm and 65mm, plus cinematographer announced!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I like this trend of big franchise movies sticking with film. First JJ Abrams announced he's shooting Star Wars on film and now we have Colin Trevorrow announcing that JURASSIC WORLD will not only shot on film, but it'll shoot in both 35mm and 65mm, which means it's likely that there'll be sections done all IMAX style like The Dark Knight.
Trevorrow also announced John Schwartzman will be the cinematographer. Schwartzman shot Benny & Joon, The Rock, Armageddon, Seabiscuit and more recently The Green Hornet and The Amazing Spider-Man.
Here's Trevorrow's original tweet:
Shit's getting real, you guys. A new Jurassic Park, a new Star Wars, a new Avengers, a Batman and Superman movie... My geek heart's all a-flutter!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Evangeline Lilly Instagrams Her ANT-MAN Look!! -- 124 total posts 124 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 247 total posts 114 posts
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 116 total posts 109 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 108 total posts 64 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 297 total posts 59 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 406 total posts 55 posts
- Behold The Probably Offensive But Kinda Cool DEAD SNOW 2 Poster!! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 103 total posts 25 posts
- Showtime Renews MASTERS OF SEX And RAY DONOVAN For Third Seasons!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts