‘Does Anybody Mind If I Order??’
Herc Loves Tonight’s Tudyk-Enhanced JUSTIFIED 5.5!!
Justified 5.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Shot All To Hell.”
Teleplay is credited to “Mad Men” vet Chris Provenzano, who scripted the movie “Get Low” and co-wrote last year’s amazing “Decoy” episode.
What says FX?
“Raylan's secrets are at stake when a mob revenge plot descends upon Kentucky, and Boyd's recent successes are tempered by a crushing defeat.”
Is Raylan the target of the “mob revenge plot”? Not so much.
Boyd has so many enemies! Who deals him the “crushing defeat”?
No one you’d expect.
How does it start?
Wealthy, wounded undertaker Lee Paxton gets a late night call from law enforcement.
What’s doing with Dewey?
Surprisingly little; he shows up briefly to prattle on a bit about his new status as a murderer.
The big news?
Someone we’ve not seen since season three turns up most unexpectedly late in the episode. But this is an installment fairly riddled with surprises.
What else is FX not telling us? “Firefly” boy Alan Tudyk becomes a memorable addition to the cast as a Detroit enforcer who finds his way to Kentucky. Alicia Witt is not only back this week, the first time we see her she’s heating up the screen in a scene with Amy Smart. And we’re not yet done with Danny Strong’s prison guard Albert.
Alan Tudyk. Jere Burns. Nick Searcy. Boyd Crowder’s entrance and his first encounter with Daryl Crowe Jr. Art Mullen’s entrance. Mina and Tina and their gifts. “But death will not be the end of your suffering.” “Sorry, princess.” “Does anybody mind if I order?” “I can’t let that happen.” “I’m probably pretty good from this range.” “Well, you dumb ass, you might want to consider it.” “Plus tip.” “Mr. Crowd.” “Just a word. Bitch.” “That’s what you’re asking me?” “Well, shit.”
What’s not so good?
No Winona Givens. No Karen Sisco Goodall. Still no Constable Bob! Where is Constable Bob?
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“And I can tell you that for a fact.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 328 total posts 263 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 230 total posts 230 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 161 total posts 100 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 449 total posts 93 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 61 total posts 61 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 288 total posts 59 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- BIG HERO 6 Coming To Disney Infinity 2.0!! And STAR WARS!? -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- A New Poster For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE (It Has A Great Cast)!! -- 42 total posts 42 posts