‘Does Anybody Mind If I Order??’
Herc Loves Tonight’s Tudyk-Enhanced JUSTIFIED 5.5!!
Justified 5.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Shot All To Hell.”
Teleplay is credited to “Mad Men” vet Chris Provenzano, who scripted the movie “Get Low” and co-wrote last year’s amazing “Decoy” episode.
What says FX?
“Raylan's secrets are at stake when a mob revenge plot descends upon Kentucky, and Boyd's recent successes are tempered by a crushing defeat.”
Is Raylan the target of the “mob revenge plot”? Not so much.
Boyd has so many enemies! Who deals him the “crushing defeat”?
No one you’d expect.
How does it start?
Wealthy, wounded undertaker Lee Paxton gets a late night call from law enforcement.
What’s doing with Dewey?
Surprisingly little; he shows up briefly to prattle on a bit about his new status as a murderer.
The big news?
Someone we’ve not seen since season three turns up most unexpectedly late in the episode. But this is an installment fairly riddled with surprises.
What else is FX not telling us? “Firefly” boy Alan Tudyk becomes a memorable addition to the cast as a Detroit enforcer who finds his way to Kentucky. Alicia Witt is not only back this week, the first time we see her she’s heating up the screen in a scene with Amy Smart. And we’re not yet done with Danny Strong’s prison guard Albert.
Alan Tudyk. Jere Burns. Nick Searcy. Boyd Crowder’s entrance and his first encounter with Daryl Crowe Jr. Art Mullen’s entrance. Mina and Tina and their gifts. “But death will not be the end of your suffering.” “Sorry, princess.” “Does anybody mind if I order?” “I can’t let that happen.” “I’m probably pretty good from this range.” “Well, you dumb ass, you might want to consider it.” “Plus tip.” “Mr. Crowd.” “Just a word. Bitch.” “That’s what you’re asking me?” “Well, shit.”
What’s not so good?
No Winona Givens. No Karen Sisco Goodall. Still no Constable Bob! Where is Constable Bob?
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“And I can tell you that for a fact.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 112 total posts 36 posts
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 487 total posts 27 posts
- Copernicus explores The Science of Star Wars! -- 77 total posts 15 posts
- Will Ferrell to play Russ Meyer in RUSS & ROGER GO BEYOND! -- 57 total posts 8 posts
- ‘Here, Baby Baby!!’ WALKING DEAD Walking Schmed!! Syfy Releases Promo For Z NATION!! -- 23 total posts 6 posts
- SOUL REVIVER: THE MOVIE directed by Edward Zwick...yes that Edward Zwick! -- 20 total posts 4 posts
- 2 New Posters for David Fincher's GONE GIRL! -- 30 total posts 4 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 181 total posts 2 posts
- DAVID BOWIE: FIVE YEARS Hits Showtime!! The Final Season Of THE KILLING Dumps Onto Netflix!! HBO’s Last BILL MAHER Till Autumn!! New ALMIGHTY, HEMLOCK, SMACKDOWN & TREEHOUSE!! Cat Deeley & Marcia Clark On CRAIG!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 10 total posts 1 post
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 774 total posts 1 post