‘Does Anybody Mind If I Order??’
Herc Loves Tonight’s Tudyk-Enhanced JUSTIFIED 5.5!!
Justified 5.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Shot All To Hell.”
Teleplay is credited to “Mad Men” vet Chris Provenzano, who scripted the movie “Get Low” and co-wrote last year’s amazing “Decoy” episode.
What says FX?
“Raylan's secrets are at stake when a mob revenge plot descends upon Kentucky, and Boyd's recent successes are tempered by a crushing defeat.”
Is Raylan the target of the “mob revenge plot”? Not so much.
Boyd has so many enemies! Who deals him the “crushing defeat”?
No one you’d expect.
How does it start?
Wealthy, wounded undertaker Lee Paxton gets a late night call from law enforcement.
What’s doing with Dewey?
Surprisingly little; he shows up briefly to prattle on a bit about his new status as a murderer.
The big news?
Someone we’ve not seen since season three turns up most unexpectedly late in the episode. But this is an installment fairly riddled with surprises.
What else is FX not telling us? “Firefly” boy Alan Tudyk becomes a memorable addition to the cast as a Detroit enforcer who finds his way to Kentucky. Alicia Witt is not only back this week, the first time we see her she’s heating up the screen in a scene with Amy Smart. And we’re not yet done with Danny Strong’s prison guard Albert.
Alan Tudyk. Jere Burns. Nick Searcy. Boyd Crowder’s entrance and his first encounter with Daryl Crowe Jr. Art Mullen’s entrance. Mina and Tina and their gifts. “But death will not be the end of your suffering.” “Sorry, princess.” “Does anybody mind if I order?” “I can’t let that happen.” “I’m probably pretty good from this range.” “Well, you dumb ass, you might want to consider it.” “Plus tip.” “Mr. Crowd.” “Just a word. Bitch.” “That’s what you’re asking me?” “Well, shit.”
What’s not so good?
No Winona Givens. No Karen Sisco Goodall. Still no Constable Bob! Where is Constable Bob?
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“And I can tell you that for a fact.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 148 total posts 18 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 352 total posts 15 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 82 total posts 14 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 42 total posts 13 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 20 total posts 12 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 19 total posts 10 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 111 total posts 10 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 30 total posts 8 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 71 total posts 7 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 13 total posts 6 posts