‘Does Anybody Mind If I Order??’
Herc Loves Tonight’s Tudyk-Enhanced JUSTIFIED 5.5!!
Justified 5.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Shot All To Hell.”
Teleplay is credited to “Mad Men” vet Chris Provenzano, who scripted the movie “Get Low” and co-wrote last year’s amazing “Decoy” episode.
What says FX?
“Raylan's secrets are at stake when a mob revenge plot descends upon Kentucky, and Boyd's recent successes are tempered by a crushing defeat.”
Is Raylan the target of the “mob revenge plot”? Not so much.
Boyd has so many enemies! Who deals him the “crushing defeat”?
No one you’d expect.
How does it start?
Wealthy, wounded undertaker Lee Paxton gets a late night call from law enforcement.
What’s doing with Dewey?
Surprisingly little; he shows up briefly to prattle on a bit about his new status as a murderer.
The big news?
Someone we’ve not seen since season three turns up most unexpectedly late in the episode. But this is an installment fairly riddled with surprises.
What else is FX not telling us? “Firefly” boy Alan Tudyk becomes a memorable addition to the cast as a Detroit enforcer who finds his way to Kentucky. Alicia Witt is not only back this week, the first time we see her she’s heating up the screen in a scene with Amy Smart. And we’re not yet done with Danny Strong’s prison guard Albert.
Alan Tudyk. Jere Burns. Nick Searcy. Boyd Crowder’s entrance and his first encounter with Daryl Crowe Jr. Art Mullen’s entrance. Mina and Tina and their gifts. “But death will not be the end of your suffering.” “Sorry, princess.” “Does anybody mind if I order?” “I can’t let that happen.” “I’m probably pretty good from this range.” “Well, you dumb ass, you might want to consider it.” “Plus tip.” “Mr. Crowd.” “Just a word. Bitch.” “That’s what you’re asking me?” “Well, shit.”
What’s not so good?
No Winona Givens. No Karen Sisco Goodall. Still no Constable Bob! Where is Constable Bob?
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“And I can tell you that for a fact.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 105 total posts 73 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 404 total posts 64 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 177 total posts 29 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 33 total posts 20 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 92 total posts 16 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 21 total posts 15 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 102 total posts 9 posts