‘Does Anybody Mind If I Order??’
Herc Loves Tonight’s Tudyk-Enhanced JUSTIFIED 5.5!!
Justified 5.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Shot All To Hell.”
Teleplay is credited to “Mad Men” vet Chris Provenzano, who scripted the movie “Get Low” and co-wrote last year’s amazing “Decoy” episode.
What says FX?
“Raylan's secrets are at stake when a mob revenge plot descends upon Kentucky, and Boyd's recent successes are tempered by a crushing defeat.”
Is Raylan the target of the “mob revenge plot”? Not so much.
Boyd has so many enemies! Who deals him the “crushing defeat”?
No one you’d expect.
How does it start?
Wealthy, wounded undertaker Lee Paxton gets a late night call from law enforcement.
What’s doing with Dewey?
Surprisingly little; he shows up briefly to prattle on a bit about his new status as a murderer.
The big news?
Someone we’ve not seen since season three turns up most unexpectedly late in the episode. But this is an installment fairly riddled with surprises.
What else is FX not telling us? “Firefly” boy Alan Tudyk becomes a memorable addition to the cast as a Detroit enforcer who finds his way to Kentucky. Alicia Witt is not only back this week, the first time we see her she’s heating up the screen in a scene with Amy Smart. And we’re not yet done with Danny Strong’s prison guard Albert.
Alan Tudyk. Jere Burns. Nick Searcy. Boyd Crowder’s entrance and his first encounter with Daryl Crowe Jr. Art Mullen’s entrance. Mina and Tina and their gifts. “But death will not be the end of your suffering.” “Sorry, princess.” “Does anybody mind if I order?” “I can’t let that happen.” “I’m probably pretty good from this range.” “Well, you dumb ass, you might want to consider it.” “Plus tip.” “Mr. Crowd.” “Just a word. Bitch.” “That’s what you’re asking me?” “Well, shit.”
What’s not so good?
No Winona Givens. No Karen Sisco Goodall. Still no Constable Bob! Where is Constable Bob?
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“And I can tell you that for a fact.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 280 total posts 255 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 219 total posts 175 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 233 total posts 90 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 566 total posts 43 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 189 total posts 32 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 115 total posts 25 posts
- REAL HISTORY OF SCIENCE FICTION Premiere!! The Return Of ORPHAN BLACK!! Hallmark’s A LESSON IN ROMANCE!! Lifetime’s A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 357 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 66 total posts 10 posts