Super Bowl spot for POMPEII!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
This Super Bowl spot for POMPEII heavily emphasizes the disaster movie side of the film. I've seen the flick (I'll be putting my thoughts up in the next couple days), and I can say that it's far more heavy on gladiatorial fighting than lava dodging, but we only get a tiny glimpse of that here. The handsome effects and the close release date should sustain people's interests along with, you know, Jon Snow.
POMPEII erupts on February 21st.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 52 total posts 20 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 351 total posts 11 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 154 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 81 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 518 total posts 3 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 215 total posts 3 posts
THE LATE SHOW WITH
1993-2015 -- 424 total posts 2 posts