Super Bowl spot for POMPEII!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
This Super Bowl spot for POMPEII heavily emphasizes the disaster movie side of the film. I've seen the flick (I'll be putting my thoughts up in the next couple days), and I can say that it's far more heavy on gladiatorial fighting than lava dodging, but we only get a tiny glimpse of that here. The handsome effects and the close release date should sustain people's interests along with, you know, Jon Snow.
POMPEII erupts on February 21st.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 112 total posts 8 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 31 total posts 7 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 108 total posts 2 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 146 total posts 1 post
- Learn Which STAR TREK Icon Joins GAME OF THRONES Next Season!! (Hint: Not Nimoy!!) -- 64 total posts 1 post
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 603 total posts 1 post
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 2 total posts 1 post
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 65 total posts 1 post
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 391 total posts 1 post