A cleaned up, Super Bowl-friendly trailer for A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
This is basically a green-band version of the red-bander we got a couple of days ago, and you get this idea of how heavily dependent the film is on its racier humor. It's still emphasizing the raunch, but without actually showing/saying anything un-PC, and it's not nearly as effective as a result. I wonder how football fans are responding to this; it doesn't have half the punch of the red band trailer, and with this as their first look, and with no real prior knowledge of what Seth Macfarlane actually looks like, I don't know if they're even going to remember this movie exists tomorrow. We shall see.
A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST will be exposed on May 30th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 524 total posts 138 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 306 total posts 128 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 225 total posts 80 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1494 total posts 51 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 82 total posts 49 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 57 total posts 47 posts
- A Preview Of SQUICKERWONKERS!! A New Book From LOST’s Evangeline Lilly - She's Bringing It To Comic Con This Week!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 189 total posts 44 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 734 total posts 43 posts