A cleaned up, Super Bowl-friendly trailer for A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
This is basically a green-band version of the red-bander we got a couple of days ago, and you get this idea of how heavily dependent the film is on its racier humor. It's still emphasizing the raunch, but without actually showing/saying anything un-PC, and it's not nearly as effective as a result. I wonder how football fans are responding to this; it doesn't have half the punch of the red band trailer, and with this as their first look, and with no real prior knowledge of what Seth Macfarlane actually looks like, I don't know if they're even going to remember this movie exists tomorrow. We shall see.
A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST will be exposed on May 30th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Rumor Has It Another Character Is Returning To STAR WARS... -- 293 total posts 293 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 248 total posts 139 posts
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 258 total posts 130 posts
- Harry may be crazy about SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR - but so may you -- 120 total posts 120 posts
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 208 total posts 43 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 135 total posts 25 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 179 total posts 20 posts
- An Andrew Dominik-written, Justin Lin-directed SHAOLIN TEMPLE remake is in the works! -- 36 total posts 13 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 399 total posts 13 posts