Russell Crowe stares down the eye of a storm in the new one-sheet for Darren Aronofsky's NOAH!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
Yahoo has our first look at the official one-sheet for Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH. It features Russell Crowe looking very intimidating as he stares down the famous Biblical flood (or maybe the elephants are just taking a long time to get on the boat):
Nothing too spectacular but with film releasing March 28th, there will be a new TV spot during the Super Bowl. I just hope they are going to give us a look at some of the more controversial elements that are said to be part of the film.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 245 total posts 245 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 177 total posts 176 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 203 total posts 119 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 114 total posts 71 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 351 total posts 56 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 220 total posts 56 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 62 total posts 50 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 105 total posts 44 posts