Russell Crowe stares down the eye of a storm in the new one-sheet for Darren Aronofsky's NOAH!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
Yahoo has our first look at the official one-sheet for Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH. It features Russell Crowe looking very intimidating as he stares down the famous Biblical flood (or maybe the elephants are just taking a long time to get on the boat):
Nothing too spectacular but with film releasing March 28th, there will be a new TV spot during the Super Bowl. I just hope they are going to give us a look at some of the more controversial elements that are said to be part of the film.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 62 total posts 55 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 183 total posts 50 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 277 total posts 39 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 388 total posts 37 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 71 total posts 27 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 86 total posts 8 posts
- T-MINUS 3 DAYS(ish) And It’s A Wednesday MiniDocback!! New ‘DOCTOR WHO EXTRA’ BTS Show Announced, Germany To Initially Transmit ‘Deep Breath’ Undubbed, And HornOrSilk Reviews ‘The Abandoned’ Big Finish Audio!! -- 32 total posts 7 posts
- FX Renews THE STRAIN For Season Two!! -- 30 total posts 7 posts
- AMC Renews HALT AND CATCH FIRE For Season Two!! -- 24 total posts 5 posts
- New TV Spot for OUIJA! -- 38 total posts 4 posts