Benedict Cumberbatch Joins BLOOD MOUNTAIN!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Benedict Cumberbatch's dance card was quite full last year, with work on THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG, Season 3 of SHERLOCK, 12 YEARS A SLAVE, and THE FIFTH ESTATE (among others) and it doesn't look like he'll be slowing down any time soon. According to Variety, he is now attached to the new film from MONGOL director Sergei Bodrov.
The film, entitled BLOOD MOUNTAIN, is the story of a private military contractor whose special forces unit is ambushed and taken out, leaving him alone to escort a wanted and dangerous terrorist through hostile terrain.
BLOOD MOUNTAIN was written by Jonathan W. Stokes (THE LAST HURRAH), and revised by John Romano (THE LINCOLN LAWYER). Filming is set to begin in April.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 295 total posts 295 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 382 total posts 224 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 172 total posts 172 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 164 total posts 164 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 407 total posts 81 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 79 total posts 79 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 218 total posts 77 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 60 total posts 60 posts