‘Gimme My Pen!!’
Herc’s Seen JUSTIFIED 5.4!!
Justified 5.4 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Over The Mountain.”
Teleplay is credited to Taylor Elmore.
What says FX?
“Raylan ventures into wild country on the hunt for a missing informant, while Boyd’s last living relative threatens his life and livelihood.”
Is the “missing informant” someone we’ve met before?
It’s Wade Messer (James LeGros). In season two he helped Dickie Bennett hang Raylan in a tree by his ankles. Last week Wade confessed to stealing from Dewey Crowe and Florida cousin Daryl Crowe suggested Dewey put a bullet in Wade. Wade has also been in contact with AUSA David Vasquez as confidential informant, supposedly gathering intel regarding Boyd Crowder.
How does it start?
Dewey hunts for buried treasure.
The big news?
Someone gets an interesting call from Detroit.
Will Karen Sisco be back before the series ends next year?
Who can be certain
What else is FX not telling us?
Danny Strong, who starred as Jonathan Levinson on “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” and went on to write the screenplays for “Recount,” “Game Change” and the next two “Hunger Games” movies, joins the cast as a correctional officer named Albert who takes an interest in Ava. Vasquez (Rick Gomez) is back to assign Raylan to track down Messer.
Dewey’s prayer. The “Star Wars” reference. The timely Bieber shout-out. Amy Smart in heat. “They run me off but I kept my shovel.” “This ain’t funny!” “Shouldn’t be too hard to find him then.” “God, I ain’t prayed in a while.” “Chain it up before we have to paint the yard with it.” “I’m gonna file that under ‘least of our goddamn problems.’” “And a happier thought I can scarcely conjure.”
What’s not so good?
No Alicia Witt this week. No Jere Burns. And I do so miss Constable Bob Sweeney.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“The rest from the night they hit the shipment.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 575 total posts 9 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 225 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts