‘Gimme My Pen!!’
Herc’s Seen JUSTIFIED 5.4!!
Justified 5.4 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Over The Mountain.”
Teleplay is credited to Taylor Elmore.
What says FX?
“Raylan ventures into wild country on the hunt for a missing informant, while Boyd’s last living relative threatens his life and livelihood.”
Is the “missing informant” someone we’ve met before?
It’s Wade Messer (James LeGros). In season two he helped Dickie Bennett hang Raylan in a tree by his ankles. Last week Wade confessed to stealing from Dewey Crowe and Florida cousin Daryl Crowe suggested Dewey put a bullet in Wade. Wade has also been in contact with AUSA David Vasquez as confidential informant, supposedly gathering intel regarding Boyd Crowder.
How does it start?
Dewey hunts for buried treasure.
The big news?
Someone gets an interesting call from Detroit.
Will Karen Sisco be back before the series ends next year?
Who can be certain
What else is FX not telling us?
Danny Strong, who starred as Jonathan Levinson on “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” and went on to write the screenplays for “Recount,” “Game Change” and the next two “Hunger Games” movies, joins the cast as a correctional officer named Albert who takes an interest in Ava. Vasquez (Rick Gomez) is back to assign Raylan to track down Messer.
Dewey’s prayer. The “Star Wars” reference. The timely Bieber shout-out. Amy Smart in heat. “They run me off but I kept my shovel.” “This ain’t funny!” “Shouldn’t be too hard to find him then.” “God, I ain’t prayed in a while.” “Chain it up before we have to paint the yard with it.” “I’m gonna file that under ‘least of our goddamn problems.’” “And a happier thought I can scarcely conjure.”
What’s not so good?
No Alicia Witt this week. No Jere Burns. And I do so miss Constable Bob Sweeney.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“The rest from the night they hit the shipment.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 209 total posts 209 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 178 total posts 178 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 198 total posts 114 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 67 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 345 total posts 50 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 211 total posts 47 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 56 total posts 44 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 100 total posts 39 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 83 total posts 34 posts