Is This Grimlock From TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION??
AICN reader Chris spotted this in the current issue of Gigahobby. Standing next to that newly re-designed Optimus? What appears to be Grimlock, as seen in Michael Bay’s upcoming TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION (releasing June 27).
We recently learned that the means by which TRANSFORMERS toys are transformed will be changing substantially. Which is a bummer in many regards, and certainly breaks a long-standing tradition. At the same time, this alteration means I may actually have a chance of successfully transforming one of these things - which would bring my young son boundless joy.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 290 total posts 94 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 130 total posts 35 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 634 total posts 22 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 93 total posts 16 posts
- Are you ready for THE GHOST DIMENSION!?! The new PARANORMAL ACTIVITY film gets a title and a release date!! -- 86 total posts 11 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 70 total posts 11 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 86 total posts 11 posts
- Capone credits Dan Stevens' performance as the key to THE GUEST being all kinds of twisted goodness!!! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 68 total posts 9 posts
- Hercules Says The Big Mystery Is How Anybody At NBC Thought It Was A Good Idea To Greenlight THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA!! -- 24 total posts 9 posts