New Trailer for DEAD SNOW: RED VS. DEAD!!!!!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Tommy Wirkola's 2009 film DEAD SNOW is hands-down one of my favorite contributions to zombie cinema in recent memory. It's bloody, it's gory, it has a fantastic sense of humor and it absolutely holds nothing back. Plus, Nazi Zombies.
The sequel, DEAD SNOW: RED VS DEAD premiered at Sundance over the weekend, and has already scored U.S. distribution, says THR. The film has been picked up by Well Go USA, and while no release date has been announced, we should be hearing something soon.
The version of the film that played at the festival was half-Norwegian and half-English, but apparently Well Go USA plans to release an all-English version. I have mixed emotions on that front, since fans of the first film had no problem reading subtitles the first time around, but whatever. Nazi Zombies.
The new film picks up pretty much were the first film leaves off. The first teaser revealed that Martin survived the bloody ordeal and wakes up in the hospital, only to learn that the surgical staff has re-attached a zombie arm, rather than his own (fucking awesome). This new trailer introduces an American zombie-hunting squad who journey to Norway to help defeat the legions of Nazi undead.
Seriously, I can't wait. Check out the trailer below.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 106 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 277 total posts 21 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 512 total posts 15 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 35 total posts 12 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts