New image from A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST has Charlize Theron double-fisting two...revolvers!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
Following that first still we got a few weeks back, we now have another look at Seth MacFarlane's A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST via the above pic of Charlize Theron impressing Seth, Neil Patrick Harris, and Amanda Seyfried (and many others) with her gun handling. Going by pure speculation, it looks that they're in some sort of fair, and she's pulling a Marty McFly and showing them all how it's done one on of them mechanical target practice gizmos. She plays the wife of a notorious outlaw who agrees to teach tenderfooted MacFarlane how to shoot so he can survive a showdown with NPH over Seyfried's honor.
Even though the test-screening review we posted last month wasn't entirely positive, I like the idea of Charlize playing the tough guy opposite MacFarlane as a wuss, especially with NPH, Giovanni Ribisi, Sarah Silverman, and Liam Neeson in there as well. I'd expect a trailer to drop quite soon to give us a better idea of what to expect from Seth's comedic western.
A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST will twirl your 'stache on May 30th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 64 total posts 51 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 569 total posts 47 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 50 total posts 31 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 41 total posts 28 posts