AICN HORROR Contest Winner: Everyone who is anyone wants to know who won the BLACK WATER VAMPIRE DVD!
Ambush Bug here with the winner of yet another special AICN HORROR: ZOMBIES & SHARKS contest. I’ll be reviewing BLACK WATER VAMPIRE Friday in my regular weekly column. The film is directed by Evan Tramel and stars the hardest working man in horror Bill Oberst Jr., Andrea Monier, & Danielle Lozeau and of course, a creepy ass vampire!
The film is described as; A group of young documentary filmmakers set off to uncover the true story behind the Black Water murders, a series of brutal killings where women were found dumped in the woods, savagely slain, with their mutilated bodies completely drained of blood. In an attempt to exonerate the man accused of the crimes, they journey into the wilderness where the deaths occurred and find themselves face to face with a form of evil they could have never imagined. What began as a mission to save a wrongly convicted man turns into a battle for their own lives.
In order to win the prize which consisted of a copy of the DVD plus a $50.00 Amazon gift card, I asked readers to give me a joke involving a vampire and the funniest one would receive the DVD and the gift card. Simple as that.
Well, not so simple because I literally got almost twenty responses with this same joke which I have to admit, I found to be tasteless and hilarious.
The next day the 3 vampires go back into the bar with the 2 vampires ordering a glass of blood and the third ordering a glass of boiling water. The bartender wanted to ask about the boiling water but didn't want to be the vampire’s next victim.
On the third day the vampires return again asking for a glass of blood and the third ordering a glass of boiling water, the bartender cannot take it anymore and asks, "why do you always order a glass of boiling water?"
The third vampire pulls out a tampon and responds, "I like making tea".
The first person to send me that joke was Jeremy Paulie, so he’s this week’s winner! Sorry to those who send in the joke, but Jeremy was quickest on the draw. Congrats to Jeremy. And thanks to all who entered and look for my review of this film as well as a whole gaggle of other horror films tomorrow on AICN HORROR! Here’s the trailer of the film below!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Two New AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic-Con Posters Reveal… -- 232 total posts 232 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 355 total posts 128 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 115 total posts 115 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 114 total posts 114 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 284 total posts 100 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 319 total posts 73 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 116 total posts 63 posts
- Sam Raimi Producing THE LAST OF US Movie! Maisie Williams In Talk To Play Ellie! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- A First And Promising Trailer For NIGHTFALL, The Ridley Scott Produced HALOverse Digital Series!! -- 29 total posts 29 posts