Trailer for James Franco's CHILD OF GOD!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
The first trailer for James Franco's adaptation of Cormac McCarthy's novel, Child of God, has been released. Franco has been monumentally busy lately, with multiple acting projects being released last year, and a handful of directorial projects as well. CHILD OF GOD is one of the latter (though, Franco does appear in a supporting role), and has been something of a passion project for him for quite some time.
Set in Tennessee during the 1960's, CHILD OF GOD tells the story of Lester Ballard (Scott Haze), a violent man existing on the fringe of society, retreating further and further into a state of isolation.
The trailer certainly carries an air of suspense and highlights some particularly intense moments. CHILD OF GOD has yet to receive a release date, but it may be one to watch for. What do you guys think?
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 119 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 165 total posts 7 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 147 total posts 6 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 70 total posts 4 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 53 total posts 4 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 159 total posts 4 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 331 total posts 4 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 55 total posts 3 posts