Trailer for James Franco's CHILD OF GOD!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
The first trailer for James Franco's adaptation of Cormac McCarthy's novel, Child of God, has been released. Franco has been monumentally busy lately, with multiple acting projects being released last year, and a handful of directorial projects as well. CHILD OF GOD is one of the latter (though, Franco does appear in a supporting role), and has been something of a passion project for him for quite some time.
Set in Tennessee during the 1960's, CHILD OF GOD tells the story of Lester Ballard (Scott Haze), a violent man existing on the fringe of society, retreating further and further into a state of isolation.
The trailer certainly carries an air of suspense and highlights some particularly intense moments. CHILD OF GOD has yet to receive a release date, but it may be one to watch for. What do you guys think?
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 138 total posts 86 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 164 total posts 57 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 73 total posts 21 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 74 total posts 21 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 40 total posts 18 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 354 total posts 18 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 66 total posts 13 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 249 total posts 12 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 280 total posts 12 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 65 total posts 12 posts