THE WOLF OF WALL STREET's Australian beauty, Margot Robbie to play Jane in David Yates' TARZAN! Plus, she is in talks to take over for Amanda Seyfried in Z FOR ZACHARIAH!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
With the release last month of THE WOLF OF WALL STREET, a lot of praise is being heaped upon the performances (rightfully so, in my opinion). Leonardo DiCapro and Jonah Hill just picked up Oscar nominations for their performances. It's not just the big parts either, as several character actors (Kyle Chandler) are receiving praise for their work as well.
The actors aren't just getting praise for their work as it appears that the film is really going to launch the career of one of the lesser-known young actresses in the film. The Wrap is reporting that scene-stealing, Margot Robbie is in talks to join Warner Bros’ big-budget TARZAN adaptation as Jane. David Yates is directing with Alexander Skarsgard playing the titular character and Samuel L. Jackson signed to play the villain. Robbie is also close to a deal to replace Amanda Seyfried in the post-apocalyptic, psychological thriller, Z FOR ZACHARIAH. Chris Pine and Chiwetel Ejiofor are already signed onto to the project.
I loved Robbie in THE WOLF OF WALL STREET and she has a really unique energy to her that I hope will translate to other films. She is also stunningly beautiful and proved that she has the ability to play characters beyond her age (she is only 23!). She looks like a burgeoning star and Hollywood is taking notice, so prepare to hear a lot more about her in the future
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 102 total posts 25 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 507 total posts 10 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 13 total posts 7 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 263 total posts 7 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 26 total posts 3 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 21 total posts 3 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 332 total posts 3 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 10 total posts 2 posts