VERONICA MARS Spin-Off Series Likely To Feature Occasional Appearances By Kristen Bell!!
With The “Veronica Mars” movie due March 14, the CW announced at its TCA event in Pasadena that it had contracted with Mars mastermind Rob Thomas to create a “digital spin-off” of “Veronica Mars” for something called CW Seed.
Eight 10-minute episodes are in the works.
Kristin Bell will likely appear occasionally as Veronica Mars in the series, which will star Ryan Hansen, who plays Dick Casablancas.
Thomas is also developing the pilot “iZombie,” based on the DC comic book, for the CW.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 245 total posts 245 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 177 total posts 176 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 203 total posts 119 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 114 total posts 71 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 351 total posts 56 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 220 total posts 56 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 62 total posts 50 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 105 total posts 44 posts