VERONICA MARS Spin-Off Series Likely To Feature Occasional Appearances By Kristen Bell!!
With The “Veronica Mars” movie due March 14, the CW announced at its TCA event in Pasadena that it had contracted with Mars mastermind Rob Thomas to create a “digital spin-off” of “Veronica Mars” for something called CW Seed.
Eight 10-minute episodes are in the works.
Kristin Bell will likely appear occasionally as Veronica Mars in the series, which will star Ryan Hansen, who plays Dick Casablancas.
Thomas is also developing the pilot “iZombie,” based on the DC comic book, for the CW.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 143 total posts 10 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 86 total posts 8 posts
- Trailer for NIGHTCRAWLER! "If it bleeds, it leads!" -- 50 total posts 6 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 48 total posts 5 posts
- Harry Potter spinoff FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM to be directed by someone...who's directed Harry Potter movies! -- 91 total posts 3 posts
- IN FEAR Director Jeremy Lovering Boards THE BRINGING! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- Trailer for Gregg Araki's WHITE BIRD IN A BLIZZARD, Starring Shailene Woodley and Eva Green! -- 9 total posts 3 posts
- STAR WARS REBELS Finally Announces A Premiere Date!! -- 52 total posts 3 posts
- The First Official Teaser For AMERICAN HORROR STORY: FREAKSHOW!! -- 37 total posts 1 post
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 167 total posts 1 post