A Playable Version Of HALLOWEEN's Michael Meyers To Appear In Upcoming CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS Downloadable Content!!
CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS, a game I’m pretty much in love with while acknowledging every one of its numerous and frustrating imperfections, will be receiving new content soon. One of the gags in the new batch of gameplay possibilities will be a capacity to become Michael Meyers from the HALLOWEEN movie franchise.
Here’s a video demonstrating what’s in store for us - and I have to wonder if Michael mode will be similar to the game’s current “Maniac Armor” - which allows players to more or less rampage through a level and wipe out everyone in sight while remaining invincible. Which would make a lot of sense for Michael, really. If only they'd add a Donald Pleasance ability to the killstreaks to fight off Michael? 'Twould be the best game ever.
Said new content will roll our on January 28 on XBOX Live, with a PS4 release to follow.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 157 total posts 74 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 94 total posts 52 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 198 total posts 34 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 328 total posts 33 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 91 total posts 30 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 38 total posts 27 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 87 total posts 26 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 71 total posts 22 posts