A Playable Version Of HALLOWEEN's Michael Meyers To Appear In Upcoming CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS Downloadable Content!!
CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS, a game I’m pretty much in love with while acknowledging every one of its numerous and frustrating imperfections, will be receiving new content soon. One of the gags in the new batch of gameplay possibilities will be a capacity to become Michael Meyers from the HALLOWEEN movie franchise.
Here’s a video demonstrating what’s in store for us - and I have to wonder if Michael mode will be similar to the game’s current “Maniac Armor” - which allows players to more or less rampage through a level and wipe out everyone in sight while remaining invincible. Which would make a lot of sense for Michael, really. If only they'd add a Donald Pleasance ability to the killstreaks to fight off Michael? 'Twould be the best game ever.
Said new content will roll our on January 28 on XBOX Live, with a PS4 release to follow.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 218 total posts 14 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 26 total posts 9 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 85 total posts 9 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 7 total posts 7 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 568 total posts 6 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 48 total posts 5 posts
- SXSW 2014: Jeremy Finds THAT GUY DICK MILLER A Warm, Worthy Tribute To A National Treasure! -- 11 total posts 5 posts