HBO just announced the third and final season of Aaron Sorkin’s “The Newsroom” will air this autumn.
Interestingly, NBC’s longtime “The Office” showrunner, Paul Lieberstein, is joining up for this last go-round. Hiring a former big-deal showrunner suggests to me that Sorkin (“The Social Network,” “Moneyball,” “Jobs” – whose maintains a busy big-screen career – intends not to be as involved in scripting the series this year.
HBO recently announced that “Boardwalk Empire” would also air its last batch of episodes this fall.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 169 total posts 14 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 82 total posts 4 posts
- Here’s BBC’s Synopsis Of DOCTOR WHO S08E03: “Robots of Sherwood’ !! -- 60 total posts 4 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 117 total posts 3 posts
2012-2014 -- 32 total posts 2 posts
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 199 total posts 2 posts
- Just How Conjoined Is Sarah Paulson In AHS FREAK SHOW?? See For Yourself!! -- 44 total posts 1 post
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 218 total posts 1 post