Learn When AMC’s MAD MEN And BETTER CALL SAUL Premiere!!
“Mad Men” starts its almost-final year on April 13, but you’ll have to wait till November before you get your first taste of “Better Call Saul.”
Disappointing! I was hoping “Saul,” which will follow “Breaking Bad” attorney “Better Call” Saul Goodman, would arrive by summer, which is when we’ve been getting the “Breaking Bad” episodes.
“Mad Men,” which recently contracted for the services of screenwriter Robert Towne (“Chinatown”), is airing only seven episodes this spring. The advertising drama’s final seven episodes will air in 2015.
I keep hearing most of “Saul” will be a prequel, but may also follow his post-Walter White life in flashforwards.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 60 total posts 17 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 89 total posts 11 posts
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 144 total posts 11 posts
- Trailer for NIGHTCRAWLER! "If it bleeds, it leads!" -- 54 total posts 10 posts
- Harry Potter spinoff FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM to be directed by someone...who's directed Harry Potter movies! -- 95 total posts 7 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 172 total posts 6 posts
- Trailer for Gregg Araki's WHITE BIRD IN A BLIZZARD, Starring Shailene Woodley and Eva Green! -- 10 total posts 4 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 285 total posts 4 posts
- IN FEAR Director Jeremy Lovering Boards THE BRINGING! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 88 total posts 3 posts