Learn When AMC’s MAD MEN And BETTER CALL SAUL Premiere!!
“Mad Men” starts its almost-final year on April 13, but you’ll have to wait till November before you get your first taste of “Better Call Saul.”
Disappointing! I was hoping “Saul,” which will follow “Breaking Bad” attorney “Better Call” Saul Goodman, would arrive by summer, which is when we’ve been getting the “Breaking Bad” episodes.
“Mad Men,” which recently contracted for the services of screenwriter Robert Towne (“Chinatown”), is airing only seven episodes this spring. The advertising drama’s final seven episodes will air in 2015.
I keep hearing most of “Saul” will be a prequel, but may also follow his post-Walter White life in flashforwards.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 138 total posts 8 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 343 total posts 6 posts
Learn What’s Ahead
For GAME OF THRONES!! -- 82 total posts 5 posts
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 397 total posts 5 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 73 total posts 5 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 106 total posts 5 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 13 total posts 5 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 33 total posts 4 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 68 total posts 4 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 10 total posts 3 posts