John Turturro is the FADING GIGOLO that Woody Allen is pimping! This looks great!
Hey folks, Harry here... We don't get a whole lot of Woody Allen, the actor, appearing in other director's movies too much, but having John Turturro directing an indie film about himself as a FADING GIGOLO working for Woody Allen to lie down with the likes of Sharon Stone, Vanessa Paradis & Sofia Vergara... well... It gives me a wicked set of giggles. Turturro has been directing features since 1992 and hasn't really had a break out hit, though the films have been pretty damn good, each and every one. But this feels like the most marketable of the films. Millennium Entertainment is distributing and if they're smart with it, I could see this really doing well for them. At least I hope so. Just the notion of Woody Allen pimping John Turturro as a Gigolo... that's pure awesome right there. Don't ya think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 164 total posts 64 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 167 total posts 30 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 112 total posts 21 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 77 total posts 21 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 423 total posts 12 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 203 total posts 8 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 166 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 35 total posts 7 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 65 total posts 5 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 5 total posts 5 posts