John Turturro is the FADING GIGOLO that Woody Allen is pimping! This looks great!
Hey folks, Harry here... We don't get a whole lot of Woody Allen, the actor, appearing in other director's movies too much, but having John Turturro directing an indie film about himself as a FADING GIGOLO working for Woody Allen to lie down with the likes of Sharon Stone, Vanessa Paradis & Sofia Vergara... well... It gives me a wicked set of giggles. Turturro has been directing features since 1992 and hasn't really had a break out hit, though the films have been pretty damn good, each and every one. But this feels like the most marketable of the films. Millennium Entertainment is distributing and if they're smart with it, I could see this really doing well for them. At least I hope so. Just the notion of Woody Allen pimping John Turturro as a Gigolo... that's pure awesome right there. Don't ya think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 267 total posts 39 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 78 total posts 25 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 207 total posts 22 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 268 total posts 21 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 240 total posts 7 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 280 total posts 5 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 31 total posts 4 posts
- Spierig Brothers to Write and Direct WINCHESTER for Hammer! -- 12 total posts 3 posts