We have a one-sheet for THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM, and it's both totally cool and kinda shitty!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
It's been three years since we first reported about THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM, but now, it's finally arriving at the end of the month, and we have an actual one-sheet!
I like the general design of the poster, and the shots of the main characters actually have a nice aura (although I wish Summer Glau was doing something cooler than flicking a grill lighter). But those supporting characters emerging from the flames? Come on, guys. It looks like something cooked up on a home computer by someone dying of anticipation for the flick, not a professional design. I know it makes the film look "bigger" in terms of cast members, but it reeks of cheapness at the same time. I do like that symmetry smack-dab in the middle, though.
If Joe Lynch was still pushing this thing personally, I'd imagine we may have gotten some really cool original artwork to promote the film. For a rushed studio Photoshop job, this is much better than it could've been, but it's still a little too clunky for the poster to be something truly awe-inspiring or worth putting up on the wall.
But despite all this studio tinkering, I hold the faith. I can't wait to check this one out in a couple weeks.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 215 total posts 180 posts
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 165 total posts 165 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 266 total posts 135 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- A New Scene From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews THE RAID 2: BERANDAL! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 121 total posts 49 posts
- The LEGO MOVIE Sequel Finds Its Director - Will He Be A Master Builder?? -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 86 total posts 27 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 90 total posts 24 posts