Do These Toy Packaging Mock Ups Confirm Dinobots In TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION??
Seibertron (by way of HarryHuo) brings us what is likely our first full sense of the Dinobots which will may be/probably be featured in TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION. I say “may be” / “probably” because, to the best of my knowledge, there’s been no official confirmation of their presence in the picture - although Mark Wahlberg’s recent dodge of a question seems to confirm there’s a hefty chance something is afoot in this regard.
The images below allegedly come from ‘product packaging mock-ups’…
I don’t know about you, but if I saw one of those things coming at me? I’d haul ass faster than Michael Bay at a CES show.
TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION will release this June.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 148 total posts 6 posts
- SNOWPIERCER finally gets a U.S. release date in its full, un-Weinstened glory! -- 19 total posts 2 posts
- ‘This Is Exactly What Everybody Said Was Going To Happen!!’ Promo For Oprah’s LINDSAY!! -- 15 total posts 1 post
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 178 total posts 1 post
- THE RAID Redux Sets Its Director!! + A Few More Details... -- 121 total posts 1 post
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 533 total posts 1 post
- AICN COMICS Reviews: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! AFTERLIFE WITH ARCHIE! AQUAMAN! ROBOTECH/VOLTRON! STARLIGHT! -- 28 total posts 1 post
- Behold DIVERGENT’s Nifty New IMAX Poster!! -- 58 total posts 1 post
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 3 total posts 1 post