Do These Toy Packaging Mock Ups Confirm Dinobots In TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION??
Seibertron (by way of HarryHuo) brings us what is likely our first full sense of the Dinobots which will may be/probably be featured in TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION. I say “may be” / “probably” because, to the best of my knowledge, there’s been no official confirmation of their presence in the picture - although Mark Wahlberg’s recent dodge of a question seems to confirm there’s a hefty chance something is afoot in this regard.
The images below allegedly come from ‘product packaging mock-ups’…
I don’t know about you, but if I saw one of those things coming at me? I’d haul ass faster than Michael Bay at a CES show.
TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION will release this June.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 205 total posts 140 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 408 total posts 52 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 97 total posts 36 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 261 total posts 32 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 40 total posts 19 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 199 total posts 16 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 78 total posts 8 posts
- A Newish Spot For David Fincher’s GONE GIRL Is Now Online!! -- 56 total posts 6 posts