Do These Toy Packaging Mock Ups Confirm Dinobots In TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION??
Seibertron (by way of HarryHuo) brings us what is likely our first full sense of the Dinobots which will may be/probably be featured in TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION. I say “may be” / “probably” because, to the best of my knowledge, there’s been no official confirmation of their presence in the picture - although Mark Wahlberg’s recent dodge of a question seems to confirm there’s a hefty chance something is afoot in this regard.
The images below allegedly come from ‘product packaging mock-ups’…
I don’t know about you, but if I saw one of those things coming at me? I’d haul ass faster than Michael Bay at a CES show.
TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION will release this June.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 111 total posts 111 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 213 total posts 72 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 391 total posts 64 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 101 total posts 52 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 193 total posts 35 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 140 total posts 32 posts