Behold Peter Capaldi On His First Full Day Of DOCTOR WHO Filming!!
BBC has issued a look at Peter Capaldi on the set of DOCTOR WHO - for his first full day of filming in the coveted and legendary leading role.
NOTE that Capaldi is, in this show, wearing the same clothes we saw him in when he regenerated from Matt Smith in the 2013 Christmas Special. Which were, logically and of course, the same clothes Smith was wearing during the transformation.
I’m presuming this isn’t meant to infer Capaldi will be donning the same garb as Smith he moves into his first Season/Series. Rather, this is more likely a ‘picking up where we left off…’ moment. Can’t wait to see what outfit Capaldi’s Doctor ultimately wears (although he looks pretty amazing in Smith's outfit, frankly). My personal preference would be to go an unexpected direction. We’ve had funky Doctor outfits, we’ve had more casual Doctor outfits, maybe Capaldi’s Doctor needs to wear ultra-nice suits like James Bond…or something? Crisp. Formal. Intimidating. Perhaps this could be an obsession point for him - boring Clara into a stupor?
It’s hard to guess what direction Capalidi’s costume will go given we know so little about his personification as the Doctor, although we’ll be gleaning a bit more from promo images which’ll be coming around in the not too distant future (I should think).
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 102 total posts 25 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 509 total posts 12 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 265 total posts 9 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 31 total posts 8 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts